Closed - T6 - R1 - lap 34. Uros crashes into my car in turn 13 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed T6 - R1 - lap 34. Uros crashes into my car in turn 13

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2018
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 6 + Round 1
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: September 15, 2020
Members Involved: @uros76 and @Chechum
Description: Uros took excessive risks trying to overtake me in turn 13 at the penultimate lap and turned the apex over the kerb. He couldn't handle his car and we collided.
I'm sorry to report this, I've been thinking about doing it or not because I've reported many actions lately and this one only cost me one position with the driver behind Uros due to stop & go the game gave me for skipping the chicane, despite being taken out by Uros. I thought it was unsafe to come back on track through other ways. The reason why I've reported this is because Uros did the same action in https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...l-rejoin-w-u-huzjak-and-2-others.69118/unread
He probably had some problems with tyres (and I was slower because my front left tyre had overpressure in some parts of the track) but this action looks a pattern which I consider he should modify for next races. On Brands Hatch with GT4, he did a similar manoeuvre against me.
Evidence:

uros76

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2019
As mentioned in offline message with @Chechum, my tires were losing grip last 10min of race and I had difficulties with control into turns. Despite that, on the final lap I managed to close the gap to @Chechum as he was struggling with his pace due to front left tire pressure. I did not go for a pass on that incident corner but the grip was just not enough for successful braking. I should have brake earlier to avoid incident and I am sorry for that.
After the touch I drove aside on track and waited for @Chechum to keep his position. Unfortunately as he had to cut corner he got in-game penalty which cost him one position but remained in front of me.

Chechum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2018
Thank you for apologizing, mate ;) Also thank you for waiting for me, I hadn't been aware of it. I'm looking forward to battling and having fun in next races

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
The enquiry has been forwarded to the stewards for their consideration.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @uros76 overshoot the braking zone in the corner and caused a moderate avoidable collision, therefore he'll receive 15 points reduction on his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@uros76 @Chechum
@Borderline

Status
Not open for further replies.