Closed T8-R1-L11 Major purposely collision

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guhero95

Junior Karter
Aug 26, 2020
Sao Paulo, Brazil
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 8 - Round 1
League Coordinator: @morphee7
Date: 15/09/2020
Members Involved: #182 (me); #736 (@MauritzOsim )
Description:
I was driving through the curve after downshifting to 1st gear and was hit at high speed
Evidence:

Last edited:

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
same again with this enquiry, it wont get accepted by the stewards unless placed correctly
please follow this guide on how to place and enquiry

MauritzOsim

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2020
South Africa
Nah. I don’t think my POV will be necessary.

@Guhero95 I sincerely apologize for this incident and take full responsibility for the mistake. I missed the brake marker by 50m. It was to late to avoid you. I am really sorry.

I was looking for you on discord after the race, but did not know your username. Again I am sorry for the mistake I really did not do it intentionally.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards concluded that @MauritzOsim caused a quite violent moderate avoidable collision, therefore he'll receive a 20 points reduction on his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

Advise in case of missed brake marker: always aim your car on the external side of the corner, it's the best bet to avoid the car in front as it is bound to turn into the corner.

@MauritzOsim @Guhero95
@morphee7

Status
Not open for further replies.