• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed T8-R1-Lap 1-Hit and run

Status
Not open for further replies.

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 8, Round 1
League Coordinator: @duce @Elgpels
Date: 04/05/21
Members Involved: @tRIP.. @Mendez
Description:
Mendez goes deep at turn 3 which puts him off line for turn 4. I try to get around leaving as much as possible on both sides as I'm in the middle of a sandwich. It seems like Mendez gunned it out of turn 4 while I was still along side and pit manouvered me. I don't believe there was any malice, it's purely accidental, but it left me dead last once I got back on track facing the right way. Mendez also did not wait up.
Evidence:

duce

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
@Mendez do you want to share your factual view on what happened there?

Mendez

Junior Karter
Hi and sorry for the late answer, I was not sure to be allowed to reply.

As tRIP said it was purely accidental. But I dont think I did anything wrong, that why I "hit and run" .

As we can see in the video, he clearly come to my lane, there is nothing much I can do.

I'm already on the curb of the track and he surprise, can't break at the time to dodge him

Maybe I'm wrong, in this case I apologize for the incident @tRIP, but for me it was just a race incident.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that none of the drivers involved can be solely blamed for what happened. No further action will be taken.

Closed.

@tRIP.. @Mendez @duce @Elgpels

Status
Not open for further replies.