PS4 - TC PS4 Rapuana Park Tier 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC PS4 Rapuana Park Tier 1

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Platform + League: PS4 TC
League Coordinator: @Michel--NL
Date: 11/9/2019
Members Involved: @The_Kaiser-MSc @Francesco Petrillo (feck8841)
Description: I was making my curve internally given the large space available, I proceed linearly when my "dear friend" lol thinks well of closing the road without problems ... maybe because he didn't see me ... or maybe for another ...I have an idea of why but better if i stop here :) . thank you for attention.
u

Last edited:
Reactions: Francesco Petrillo

Francesco Petrillo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
Risultati di ricerca
Risultato di traduzione

Italiano
Inglese

Impara la pronuncia

Hello Kaiser, it is absolutely not for reasons that you and I know, also because I have tried sometimes to contact you to clarify, having said that they were very slow in front and I wanted to cross in output to come out stronger, I didn't see you otherwise I would have stayed wide, even if you weren't right inside, in fact you touch me in the back and I go almost in 360 °.
I'm sorry anyway and I apologize.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
"even if you weren't right inside, in fact you touch me in the back and I go almost in 360 " . Your spin is the consequence of your initial mistake, you know this. When you close me the road and touch me, then the game's sticky physics does the rest ... look at how you change trajectory between the min 0.14 - 0.15 and how I follow perfectly at that moment I remain the curb ... and when the contact occurs at least min 0.15 as you see I have half an internal machine so you were forced to leave me space ... but you didn't it and we have seen the result