: Slicker
Car: renault megane
Livery: horbsner #62

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Cool I’m happy to go with the other livery. Also I don’t mind what you want to call the team.

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Hello everyone! I'd like to drive in one of the Renault Méganes. If anyone is looking for a teammate, feel free to let me know. I don't know everyone's choice of livery but if it's not taken already I'd prefer to be in a Monster Energy livery...

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone! I'd like to drive in one of the Renault Méganes. If anyone is looking for a teammate, feel free to let me know. I don't know everyone's choice of livery but if it's not taken already I'd prefer to be in a Monster Energy livery...
Sorry buddy both monster energy liveries for the Renault have already been taken. If you look at the first post you can see what has already been taken

• Informative
Reactions: FortunaMEJG

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
WoW You Guys are fast lol anything left for me?

Ill take the:

ame: martynvr
Car: Renault Megane
Livery: Cavool #54

If still available, Thanks lads

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
WoW You Guys are fast lol anything left for me?

Ill take the:

ame: martynvr
Car: Renault Megane
Livery: Cavool #54

If still available, Thanks lads
you could join me in the horbsner (#61) if you like, martyn

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Sorry guys only just saw the thread
FN-LEW187
Renault Megane
Horbsner automotive, whichever one is available

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry guys only just saw the thread
FN-LEW187
Renault Megane
Horbsner automotive, whichever one is available
Haha no problem. You have until Wednesday to choose. Just the liveries where getting a bit thin on the ground

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Haha no problem. You have until Wednesday to choose. Just the liveries where getting a bit thin on the ground
I don’t really mind what livery I have tbh, just had horbsner in both socials so far, are we able to have same livery as someone else?

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
I don’t really mind what livery I have tbh, just had horbsner in both socials so far, are we able to have same livery as someone else?
Not the exact same but the same team is allowed. It’s encorouged for people to team up if they can do. Looks like you will be with @Slicker if you both have horbsner.

Reactions: Slicker

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
I found out about this thread very late... Apologies for that. I'm currently unable to get on the game so I can't see the livery names. Perhaps there might be any of the Renault drivers signed up who hasn't got a teammate yet?

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
I found out about this thread very late... Apologies for that. I'm currently unable to get on the game so I can't see the livery names. Perhaps there might be any of the Renault drivers signed up who hasn't got a teammate yet?
Hey no problem. You have until Wednesday but think everyone has been ultra keen to get theirs sorted. Think @Martynvr and @iPro x Owen are the only 2 renaults with no team mate?

• Informative
Reactions: FortunaMEJG

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Not the exact same but the same team is allowed. It’s encorouged for people to team up if they can do. Looks like you will be with @Slicker if you both have horbsner.
Yeah so long as slicker’s happy to team with me I’ll have the #61