PS4 - TC S1 Elite: Main thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite: Main thread

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all I am going to write a preview of this league for my AOR Magazine suggestion so I was wondering if anyone had anything I could put in as a season prediction or similar.Also, I was wondering if anyone could do the Race Of My Life feature,which is basically your perspective of what is in your opinion your best race in AOR.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi all I am going to write a preview of this league for my AOR Magazine suggestion so I was wondering if anyone had anything I could put in as a season prediction or similar.Also, I was wondering if anyone could do the Race Of My Life feature,which is basically your perspective of what is in your opinion your best race in AOR.
like a top 3 prediction?

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
During winning my first championship with The Ginetta Pro league recently I had this race.
I knew I had the pace to challenge for a win and was a bit angry at myself for getting hit on Race 1 which stopped my chances to be up there fighting for a win and ended up finished 5th.
Race 2 , reverse grid starting 9th place.
Got through the field which was very hard with the cars and some quick racers , I ended up finishing 24 seconds in front, it felt so good to come through and win it like that.
Looking back, this has to be up there as one of my best races ever on AOR.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
During winning my first championship with The Ginetta Pro league recently I had this race.
I knew I had the pace to challenge for a win and was a bit angry at myself for getting hit on Race 1 which stopped my chances to be up there fighting for a win and ended up finished 5th.
Race 2 , reverse grid starting 9th place.
Got through the field which was very hard with the cars and some quick racers , I ended up finishing 24 seconds in front, it felt so good to come through and win it like that.
Looking back, this has to be up there as one of my best races ever on AOR.

Thanks.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
My personal top 3 prediction:

1. @TRL Cage
2. @Phoenix_
3. @Big-Kid-Daddy