PS4 - TC S1 Elite: Main thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite: Main thread

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017
I have watched many GT3 Races an footage of Phoenix, Kaiser, Walter very quick consistant guys. An watched Numerous laps of people in Time Trials, Big Kid Daddy looks smooth also different view from me so i have taken into account the view he can see when am racing side by side.

I havent raced anything proper in a long time so i will have to control my nerves before hand.. i will most likely have a sick bucket beside me lol.

My Prediction is it's thats close i cant call it.

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I have watched many GT3 Races an footage of Phoenix, Kaiser, Walter very quick consistant guys. An watched Numerous laps of people in Time Trials, Big Kid Daddy looks smooth also different view from me so i have taken into account the view he can see when am racing side by side.

I havent raced anything proper in a long time so i will have to control my nerves before hand.. i will most likely have a sick bucket beside me lol.

My Prediction is it's thats close i cant call it.
If you saw my GT3 footage, you shouldn't be impressed

I see you are preparing yourself very well. But you are the guy to beat, you are clearly faster then everyone here.

I would have placed @The_Kaiser-MSc as a top 3 candidate, but unfortunately he went for reserve.

I will not be a candidate, I don't have the pace and I will miss one of the 4 evenings :(

Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017

I see you are preparing yourself very well. But you are the guy to beat, you are clearly faster then everyone here.

I would have placed @The_Kaiser-MSc as a top 3 candidate, but unfortunately he went for reserve.

I will not be a candidate, I don't have the pace and I will miss one of the 4 evenings :(
and there goes my prediction already rofl

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017

A tenth here or there is nothing an i know your good in default so stop sandbagging haha..

Thats unfortuniate that you will miss a race but you can you tell me which one? Lol

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
A tenth here or there is nothing an i know your good in default so stop sandbagging haha..

Thats unfortuniate that you will miss a race but you can you tell me which one? Lol
Sure. The next one, round 2.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hey. I hate to be that guy, but I will be.
I have some issue with back and I don't think I'll be capable of racing tomorrow :(

Given next week I know for sure I can't race, I think it's better I move to the reserve list. I don't want to take a space that can be used by someone else.

I'm very sorry :(

I will be able to return for the final two races, but I can stay as a reserve for that.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Hey. I hate to be that guy, but I will be.
I have some issue with back and I don't think I'll be capable of racing tomorrow :(

Given next week I know for sure I can't race, I think it's better I move to the reserve list. I don't want to take a space that can be used by someone else.

I'm very sorry :(

I will be able to return for the final two races, but I can stay as a reserve for that.
No way, gutted that my team member can't race and dropping out.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Bang goes any chance of a team championship then lol with Pheonix missing 2 races and to late to find another team member.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Bang goes any chance of a team championship then lol with Pheonix missing 2 races and to late to find another team member.
If there was an reserve driver then he/she will not drive for your team...thats only a privilege for the LMP2 ;)