PS4 - TC S1 Elite: Main thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite: Main thread

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
In the latest update, do you guys know if they have fixed the fuel glitch when changing between loose and stable setup? (Previously you had more fuel if you switched setup in the ready-up menu before the race.)

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Reactions: Walter---79

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Guys,

I made a fail compilation video of the past season. Only missed the first 2 races in Watkins and the rain race at Oulton because replay wouldn't save.
Hope you like it.

(my vote for best crash of the season goes to @TRL Cage and myself at Oulton) :)

Never noticed how much ‘car’nage there was around me before, great video ?

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Guys,

I made a fail compilation video of the past season. Only missed the first 2 races in Watkins and the rain race at Oulton because replay wouldn't save.
Hope you like it.

(my vote for best crash of the season goes to @TRL Cage and myself at Oulton) :)

@Phoenix_ @Mhill @TRL Cage @Slicker @Big-Kid-Daddy @owentq128 @jake_lfc01 @Jarryd Vermeulen @FN-LEW187 @Archil @Martynvr @igor55 @manbearpig @DeuxMilles @FortunaMEJG
Nice crash highlights, it's good to look back on this with a light heart now, at the time , guess some of us would be cursing :)
I was.

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Guys,

Hope you like it.

@Phoenix_ @Mhill @TRL Cage @Slicker @Big-Kid-Daddy @owentq128 @jake_lfc01 @Jarryd Vermeulen @FN-LEW187 @Archil @Martynvr @igor55 @manbearpig @DeuxMilles @FortunaMEJG
nice video mate, shows how close and fun the racing was :) but my almost crash at 5;45 isn't really a fail but more of an epic safe :p
But you should have seen Matt's air time in the eval race today :D

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
nice video mate, shows how close and fun the racing was :) but my almost crash at 5;45 isn't really a fail but more of an epic safe :p
But you should have seen Matt's air time in the eval race today :D
ya i know, not a fail at all, but how you saved it looked damn cool in slow mo ;)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
End of season ?? it has been such a privilege to share the track with some of the best drivers in the world for touring cars ?

Was an up and down season with a few incidents that cost me some good results but none the less was such good racing and I leave a better driver.

The highlight of my season was the race win and to achieve it against such good drivers was such an achievement.

But above all else was the group of guys part of this league. All decent guys Was a real pleasure getting to know you guys and hope we all find ourselves racing against 1 another again soon.

A special thanks to @Walter---79 and @Mhill for making this all possible.

Another shout out to our champion @owentq128.