PC - TC S1 Elite: Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC TC S1 Elite: Main Thread

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1

PC - Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC Elite Touring Car League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @Clank24401

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Welcome everybody to the Elite Tier!

@OhDarn @rciq @Mattster @Tudesertpac @TM Touring @Zenny @Adalexis @Ironik @Oblit0r @Veloce_Primero @Gosku @mikeself @Lindholdt @VSR Noah @AndrexUK @MADDOG @Vincitor @ScottV @John_Beauregard @F4H MaR4uDer @rillo7105 @jaycoool @PhantomHamster @Beau @Clank24401 @borates

Reserves:
@Rickybrosh @ShaggyDan @Mr. Van Ommen @LeoNTheSickOne @Mr. Van Ommen @Shooter80 @fireflaai

As a reserve driver you will be allowed to drive the rounds that can host more than 26 drivers, even if there aren't any absences. So only at Oulton park there will be 26 driver limit.

Make sure you go and choose your car, we also encourage you to team up with another driver!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Just as clarification to all the reserves driver:

Nurburgring and Hockenheim have a driver limit of 30, so only the first 4 reserves have a guaranteed spot for these races.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
@Mark Bouwense (BOU) joins you as 3rd reserve driver. He's is 3rd reserve, because he gets priority over the people that specifically asked to be reserve.

Reactions: chabas

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 4, 2018
@Marvin Thanks for the info! I am sure I can drive the second two races (If there is a place available), the first two are kind of a "not sure". Just for info.

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

fireflaai

PC GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 11, 2018
@Clank24401 you can put me off the reserve list. I don't think I will be able to commit any time to practice with these cars. Joining these races without much practice would just be incredibly selfish and I'll just get in the way. I'm joining a small ginetta gt5 league in RSR, so I'm going to commit to that instead.

So I won't be joining any of these races! Good to see there are a bunch of reserves so me leaving shouldn't make a difference.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
@Clank24401 you can put me off the reserve list. I don't think I will be able to commit any time to practice with these cars. Joining these races without much practice would just be incredibly selfish and I'll just get in the way. I'm joining a small ginetta gt5 league in RSR, so I'm going to commit to that instead.

So I won't be joining any of these races! Good to see there are a bunch of reserves so me leaving shouldn't make a difference.
Please come back for GT3 Season 10 though!

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all!I am writing a preview of the league for my AOR Magazine Suggestion(See General Chat) so I was wondering if anyone had a quick preview of the season.Also,I was wondering if anyone could do the Race of My Life feature by PMing me their perspective of their best or favourite race in AOR.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
He already updated the sheet on Friday, but probably forgot to post it. Standings are up now.

Reactions: The Hunter

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
Silly question boys @Clank24401
Is changin setup from loose to stable legit? In some ways, i found it better for my bracking ( lack of ) style. Anyway if u do it pre race, u found car loaded with 90l of fuel, so, in case, there is another way? like load before in a private session or similar?