PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 1: Watkins Glen Short - 23.05.18 @8PM (UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 1: Watkins Glen Short - 23.05.18 @8PM (UK)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
good luck tonight, guys - would love to say i'm looking forward to this, but actually.....i'm sh*tting bricks right now ?

Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
good luck tonight, guys - would love to say i'm looking forward to this, but actually.....i'm sh*tting bricks right now ?
You’ll be fine! As I said I will bring up the rear make sure nobody gets left behind haha

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Good luck tonight all its going to be an interesting race, looking forward to it.
@Michel--NL , is this league still going to be live streamed with commentary on the official AOR YouTube channel?
No promotion of it and according to the channel the next stream is in a couple of days or no mention on Twitter which is a bit disappointing.
Happy now ?

Hi guys! Is this race being Streamed officially tonight on the AOR YT channel ?. Cheers ? Best of luck tonight guys ☺ play fair ?

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Cheers Foggy... we always play fair ? Why don’t you sign up to be co-commentator ?
Never done it m8. I would co- commentate ( Analyst ) though if the chance comes up. And take it from there.

Last edited:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Never done it m8. I would co commentate though if the chance comes up. And take it from there.
No time like the present lol , practice broadcast:)
I've had plenty of practice with broadcasting races - mainly Evaluation races. Bit late for tonight., but will be speaking to @A.O.R Evildragon , when he fit again. Only really got the next 3 weeks. Then it's full tilt again as a Racer for S10 GT3.

• Informative
Reactions: A.O.R Evildragon

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Qualifying: P1
Pretty much nailed the lap, fastest time I’ve done with 99l fuel in.

Race 1: DSC
Was such a good race, most fun I’ve had for sure. Great battles with @Walter---79 @TRL Cage and a few others. Was running around 4th (my screen said 3rd but I think that was my internet) before I got disconnected.

Race 2: P9
Pretty much finished going up the hill on lap 1 when I slammed into a spun car and got 25 damage. Was barely pulling sixth all race and couldn’t go quicker than a 1:15.5. Shame, as I really thought I had pace for double podiums here.

Oh well, really enjoyed it and will just try and have good races and fight for wins! Congrats to @iPro x Owen and @jake_lfc01 for the wins.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@manbearpig and any others affected - apologies for 2nd race, 1st lap incident going up the esses - trying to leave room for car on right, caught a bit of grass then a bit of barrier and went round - sorry

Reactions: manbearpig

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Q: 4th (3rd but got a grid penalty for speeding in the pits ?)
R1: 4th
R2: 2nd

2 Epic races gentlemen, experienced some extraordinary racecraft from everyone. I loved the little locomotive in race 1 that was going on for a few laps.
Had great battles with @manbearpig (going up the hill side by side ?) , @TRL Cage , @jake_lfc01 and many more.
I had more fun and excitement in these 2 races than the whole GT3 season that just finished.

Too bad the second race was a bit overshadowed by incidents, but from my pov none seemed intentional.
In the second race I think I was driving constantly within 1 second behind @jake_lfc01 for 25 minutes, waiting for that 1 mistake he never made, love it!

See you all next week boys. ?

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Q: 4th (3rd but got a grid penalty for speeding in the pits ?)
R1: 4th
R2: 2nd

2 Epic races gentlemen, experienced some extraordinary racecraft from everyone. I loved the little locomotive in race 1 that was going on for a few laps.
Had great battles with @manbearpig (going up the hill side by side ?) , @TRL Cage , @jake_lfc01 and many more.
I had more fun and excitement in these 2 races than the whole GT3 season that just finished.

Too bad the second race was a bit overshadowed by incidents, but from my pov none seemed intentional.
In the second race I think I was driving constantly within 1 second behind @jake_lfc01 for 25 minutes, waiting for that 1 mistake he never made, love it!

See you all next week boys. ?
Yeah seemed like great racing all around. The standings have been updated. @Walter---79 we are currently top of the team champ. Sorry to say this but I will drag you down from here! ?