PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 1: Watkins Glen Short - 23.05.18 @8PM (UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 1: Watkins Glen Short - 23.05.18 @8PM (UK)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
To @Mhill
You closed the thread and I don't know how to send personal messages...

This is the last thing about the messages from "Round 2: Oulton Park TC Elite League" thread.
As I said, I texted too quick an therefore wrote something that I didn't mean/something which 100% could be interpreted the way it did. My bad, as I said. Thank you for accepting my apology.

Just for my defence though:
You said to me that: "If you said I felt I had room or a chance to pass I would have had no issues."
To be fair mate, I did actually say: "I saw a gap and went for it."

I'm not from an english speaking country but that's basically the same according to my vocabulary. At least that's what I meant. Will be more clear with my texting from now on.
If I would not have thought it could work to be 3 wide, then I promise I obviously would not have tried going for it.

Have a good night!