PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 2: Oulton Park International | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 2: Oulton Park International

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017
you're the lead actor !
Sad times! Be winning no grammy thats for sure! :( the start of that race was so tentative people was making slight errors an it kinda unsettled me, i seen you closed right up on me at hairpin an i was thinking ok walters found his rythum i will just have to take it easy an it will come to me an then this happend lol... you done really well with the damage.

Reactions: Walter---79

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Cheers mates :-|

Dude if you think it’s unfair put a stewards enquiry in. I don’t have any special treatment. From my POV I’m racing side by side with @FN-LEW187 on that corner you aren’t there, then you appear but there was never ever going to be enough space for three wide and am quite surprised you even tried from you video. But like I said if you think we I something wrong put a stewards enquiry in. I don’t get any special treatment like I said.

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Dude if you think it’s unfair put a stewards enquiry in. I don’t have any special treatment. From my POV I’m racing side by side with @FN-LEW187 on that corner you aren’t there, then you appear but there was never ever going to be enough space for three wide and am quite surprised you even tried from you video. But like I said if you think we I something wrong put a stewards enquiry in. I don’t get any special treatment like I said.
It will probably just be seen as a race incident. I thought the driver to the left would have seen me in the mirror and therefore kept it on the left side which would have meant it was possible to be 3 wide. But he didn't stick to the left side which made the middle driver move over on my side and I ran out of tarmac there.

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
It will probably just be seen as a race incident. I thought the driver to the left would have seen me in the mirror and therefore kept it on the left side which would have meant it was possible to be 3 wide. But he didn't stick to the left side which made the middle driver move over on my side and I ran out of tarmac there.
I’m not sure from where @FN-LEW187 is he could do much else to be fair. With the angle of entry to the corner, think we did pretty well to get through there side by side and both alive. Think there was a little contact between the two of us but nothing untoward imo. But use your judgement I don’t want to pursuade you not to do something you believe in. You do only have until the end of the day to put it though.

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
I’m not sure from where @FN-LEW187 is he could do much else to be fair. With the angle of entry to the corner, think we did pretty well to get through there side by side and both alive. Think there was a little contact between the two of us but nothing untoward imo. But use your judgement I don’t want to pursuade you not to do something you believe in. You do only have until the end of the day to put it though.
Yeah, had no where to go and it’s so tricky to stick to a line in the rain ? looks like we all just ran out of room tbh

Reactions: MrEmAych

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Yeah, had no where to go and it’s so tricky to stick to a line in the rain ? looks like we all just ran out of room tbh
I don't blame any of you guys but I'd love to just see the replay from the track side point of view and from each one of our cars pov. Since my in-game storage was full the game didn't let me save the replay of the race... Does any of you guys have it? I'd love to see it from the trackside and from each one of us where we can see the whole car. (The reason why I'd like to see it is so that I can sort of analyze if I should've just backed off just to be sure not to run out of room or if I should've been left more room.)

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
I don't blame any of you guys but I'd love to just see the replay from the track side point of view and from each one of our cars pov. Since my in-game storage was full the game didn't let me save the replay of the race... Does any of you guys have it? I'd love to see it from the trackside and from each one of us where we can see the whole car. (The reason why I'd like to see it is so that I can sort of analyze if I should've just backed off just to be sure not to run out of room or if I should've been left more room.)
I’m trying to get onto it now but game keeps saying the video has been corrupted so I don’t think I’ll have much luck

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Ive got the replay saved but won’t be able to post it tonight. Like I said though if you feel we made a mistake and want to take it to the stewards it’s up to you. But you’ll have to do it soon as the deadline is this evening.

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Ive got the replay saved but won’t be able to post it tonight. Like I said though if you feel we made a mistake and want to take it to the stewards it’s up to you. But you’ll have to do it soon as the deadline is this evening.
That would be great! I just want to see your povs out of curiousity really.

Last edited:

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
That would be great! (I just want to see your povs out of curiousity really.) The only reason I did stay on the outside was because I already had damage due to a lap 1 incident so when I saw a chance of 3 wide racing I had to go for it. We all love 3 wide don't we. xD
Wait what? You went for it as you already had damage? WTF? “Oh I’ve ruined my race why don’t I try a stupid move and ruin someone else’s?” Was really lucky that you didn’t take all three of us out and all that happened was you went on the grass. Can’t believe that was your thought process...

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Wait what? You went for it as you already had damage? WTF? “Oh I’ve ruined my race why don’t I try a stupid move and ruin someone else’s?” Was really lucky that you didn’t take all three of us out and all that happened was you went on the grass. Can’t believe that was your thought process...
Calm down, "wtf". Minimal damage, yeah. Still had the pace as you could see in that clip I uploaded.
Well, I was clearly side by side so it was never going to be a major incident. (Nothing happened to you nor the guy on the inside which was expected.) I expect drivers to leave room when side by side. I suppose you expect the same. Nothing more, nothing less.

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
The only reason I did stay on the outside was because I already had damage due to a lap 1 incident
That’s the bit I take issue with. It’s not the right attitude. If you had said I thought there would be room or something like that it’s not a problem. But the it doesn’t matter as I have damage attitude is unacceptable imo. Also you weren’t clearly side by side. Imo it’s a dive bomb that didn’t work out for you... there was no room that could have been left.

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
That’s the bit I take issue with. It’s not the right attitude. If you had said I thought there would be room or something like that it’s not a problem. But the it doesn’t matter as I have damage attitude is unacceptable imo. Also you weren’t clearly side by side. Imo it’s a dive bomb that didn’t work out for you... there was no room that could have been left.
You just made that "attitude" up yourself. You need to read the actual texts instead of assuming what you think I mean/say. No need to be disrespectful.

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
You just made that "attitude" up yourself. You need to read the actual texts instead of assuming what you think I mean/say. No need to be disrespectful.
So how did you intend the statement to come across? I have “read the actual texts” and you stated you only did it as you had damage. In what other way can that be intended?

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
So how did you intend the statement to come across? I have “read the actual texts” and you stated you only did it as you had damage. In what other way can that be intended?
There was an opening and I went for it. After reading your texts it looks like anyone with damage should just retire, or at least not try to race.
Anyway, If I had 0% damage I may or may not have went for it. Same situation today with 3% and I may or may not have went for it. (Maybe I wasn't clear enough when I texted above, sorry if that's the case.)

Answear to @manbearpig's message:
I do not want an argument here.
Please don't attack me with things that are made up. That is 'rude' if anything.
I haven't accused you of break-checking - What I said was that from my pov that's what it looked like. Not saying you did it, just that it looked like that from my pov. Big difference because what I basically said is that I had no chance to stop my car in time.
And I'm not complaining about other drivers (you made that up yourself). All I wanted was to see other's pov.

Can we please leave this now? Nobody will get anything good out of this.
You all have great personalities in-game. Let's all have the same here from now on.
Thank you

FortunaMEJG

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
Typed in a hurry, my mistake. Message above says what I actually wanted to say. ^^ I won't just DNF/stop racing due to minimal damage.

Have a good night everyone. Peace!

MrEmAych

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
There was an opening and I went for it. After reading your texts it looks like anyone with damage should just retire, or at least not try to race.
So you complain about what people interpret your words as and then COMPLETELY make up something I said....
Again it may be a language barrier thing but only has the following meaning (from google) alone of its or their kind; single or solitary.

This means it was the singular reason you went for it. So yeah the issue was with that sentence. Like I said before if you said I felt I had room or a chance to pass I would have had no issues. So I accept your apology. I also consider the matter closed.

Can we please leave this now? Nobody will get anything good out of this.
You all have great personalities in-game. Let's all have the same here from now on.
Thank you
Again I extend this to you as well. You have seemed like a nice guy. It will be good to see that again.

I’m now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.