PC - TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National - 06.06.18 @8PM (UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National - 06.06.18 @8PM (UK)

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
3rd Long Race in a row, that's not my season.
Anyway, really huge battling.

A question to mods,
@Marvin @AndrexUK
In short race, i had 3 penalties, even if i lifted very hard ( and lost so much time ) for slightly cuts.
The AI times in this track are very high ( even on 120 diff ) so maybe, the calc is based on that times. ( like 2 seconds off pace )

Can i put it on inquiry?

One of the 3 wasn't even my fault, somebody pushed me out from the back.

Gosku

Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2018
Talking about penalties is there some way i can see penalties i get in replay?

Mr. Van Ommen

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 4, 2018
Those races were alot of fun! Had some contact in race 2 which ended my race but had a blast either way. May have been my fault @Oblit0r havent seen the outside replay, Sorry if it was. Tried to save my replays but it didnt work because PC2. Could someone maybe send them to me? :)
Not sure if that was the result of us coming together on the straight. I checked my replay, I think it was not me at fault right? Just checking if we have a mutual understanding =) ?

Reactions: Rickybrosh

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
Really sorry @mikeself for the rear tap.
Your very early braking took me by surprise... :(
:):) yeaah, thats Okay, thanx for Your apology... I was braking sooner just for the safety reasons ??
Anyway, You slowed down and let all the grid overtakes you and we "started again" from behind, very responsible move. ?
But in a spun, I hit someone else. I have to check the replays. However, I'm not going to report you, because you've also broken your race. ?

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Ironik

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Can i put it on inquiry?

One of the 3 wasn't even my fault, somebody pushed me out from the back.
Certainly can!
Unsure if the 2 will be removed (but may be reduced!
But the one that is not your fault should most likely be cancelled out.

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
:):) yeaah, thats Okay, thanx for Your apology... I was braking sooner just for the safety reasons ??
Anyway, You slowed down and let all the grid overtakes you and we "started again" from behind, very responsible move. ?
But in a spun, I hit someone else. I have to check the replays. However, I'm not going to report you, because you've also broken your race. ?
I can understand why you braked that early but I was very close to you and couldn't react quickly enough ?
Yeah this accident ruined our race and I'm twice as sorry ^^

Cheers.

• Friendly
Reactions: mikeself

The Hunter

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 21, 2016
I don't think I've ever had to defend as hard in my life as I did in race 1 yesterday.. I had a car within a second behind for the entirety of the race.

Starting 3rd after @TM Touring unfortunately (not so unfortunate for the championship though ?) disconnected during the warm-up behind my team mate. I was very sharp at the start and could slot in behind @Zenny in second before we reached turn 1. In lap 2 Zenny got a slowdown so that put me up in the lead. @ScottV had already made his way up to p3 so I knew that was going to be interesting for the remainder of the race. And interesting it got for sure..

I knew I didn't have the sheer pace to drive away from the pack behind me so I had to settle with defending as hard as I fairly could. First from Scott, who managed to get slightly ahead after a nice move into turn 3 but I could stick it around the outside to regain the position into the next lefthander. Unfortunately a big lag hit ended Scott's race for the win. I really enjoyed our little battle we had!

So with Scott falling behind because of the incident, I now had @AndrexUK right on my tail. Same recipe, different car. The BMW had a lot of straight line speed, so defensive manoeuvres were needed into turn 3 pretty much every lap. Luckily Andrex didn't get much more than being side by side on the small straight before the stadium section. Yet again a very enjoyable, hard but fair battle. GG's to you guys!

Very content with my first race win in AOR!

Race two was the complete opposite for me.

Where Andrex, Touring and Zenny could make their way through the pack, I was struggling. Pretty much every time I went for an overtake, something happened. Was it an incident in front of me, contact that made me go slightly wide which resulted in a slow down warning or an unfortunate contact that put me on the grass in the stadium section.

With about 20 minutes remaining a crash on the main straight that I couldn't avoid anymore ended my last chance on some sort of decent result in race 2 because of massive front aero damage. After that I did everything I could to limit the damage, but the cars that were charging up from behind were just so much quicker that defending was nearly impossible. I managed to get some goot battles out of it with @Ironik and @rciq.

• Winner
Reactions: rciq and Zenvoh