PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Yes. I'm pretty sure you can be more than1 second faster. @TRL Cage should be able to go into the 28's.
Hopefully that’s the same for gt3 tt. Need to get something done before the weekend and haven’t even chosen a car yet so any help like that would be welcome! Haha

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hopefully that’s the same for gt3 tt. Need to get something done before the weekend and haven’t even chosen a car yet so any help like that would be welcome! Haha
That my friend Indo not know. But I see CJB is online, soon enough you should find out :D

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
We are friends on PSN @manbearpig. Hit me up when you are on. I just did some laps and I'm already .8 seconds faster. The track has more grip now.
Still waiting for it to update I'm afraid, says another 90 minutes, I'll probably come on for a little bit as I really need the practise!

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Haha yeah same mate, I was planning on doing some testing today but the update is taking forever :( Really hoping I can be competitive in the Z4, love that car!

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Haha yeah same mate, I was planning on doing some testing today but the update is taking forever :( Really hoping I can be competitive in the Z4, love that car!
Yeah I loved that car in pcars 1. Sad thing was it was the worst out of all the cars I tested. Unless the patch made it better. Fingers crossed and good luck. That car makes a nice noise as well!

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
So with the new update in mind what would a good lap with race fuel be? Or any estimations if no ones tested yet?

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
So with the new update in mind what would a good lap with race fuel be? Or any estimations if no ones tested yet?
I doubt it’ll be too much different to the TT time tbh in the sprint. Low fuel and a short track so imagine you could still do high 19s, not tried myself though!

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
I doubt it’ll be too much different to the TT time tbh in the sprint. Low fuel and a short track so imagine you could still do high 19s, not tried myself though!
Hopefully.. I’m struggling to get my time down so far ? problem is I don’t know where I’m going wrong, currently doing low 31s in TT.