PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

sorry guys, too late for me. Have to get up early tomorrow.

D.

edit: no problem for me, do the race ?

Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
100% unluckiest person on this game, disconnect from race 1, steering wheel doesn’t work for race 2. That’s 2 disconnects, 2 times unavoidable collisions and 1 wheel not working in 6 races, literally had one clean race this season ? oh well, these cars were a lot of fun to drive and the racing I did manage to get was pretty awesome! Won’t be at the next one but will definitely sign up for season 2 (wearing a chain of four leaf clovers).

Reactions: Slicker

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Great job getting it going!

Someone was commenting I ran wide and must have spun. Not really.

Got hit twice by @FN-LEW187. Then he flashed me several times and I thought I must have done something wrong, so I let him through, and Jak goes along. Soon after fn-lew again hit me but this time it wrecked chaos in the group. Maybe he has a different perspective, this is mine.

Overall some people are way too aggressive, I feel. Not a great racing experience.

Anyway, great job of patience everyone!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017

Who's fn-lew666?

Got hit twice by him. Then he flashed me several times and I thought I must have done something wrong, so I let him through, and Jak goes along. Soon after fn-lew again hit me but this time it wrecked chaos in the group. Maybe he has a different perspective, this is mine.

Overall some people are way too aggressive, I feel. Not a great racing experience.

what a weird crash on the straight

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018

Who's fn-lew666?

Got hit twice by him. Then he flashed me several times and I thought I must have done something wrong, so I let him through, and Jak goes along. Soon after fn-lew again hit me but this time it wrecked chaos in the group. Maybe he has a different perspective, this is mine.

From my perspective at the first contact you cut across me, however this looks more like our lines crossed. I’m for flashing you, I was full of adrenaline and I think I mentioned in the PS4 chat my wrist was in a lot of pain and getting the car around the corner made it hurt even more and just made me angry, also due to the fact I had a similar incident at oulton last week and thought you were the same person. Second incident I’ve never seen anything like this before.. my spotters decided to switch’s off so i had no way of telling you were next to me, and my wrist was causing me a lot of pain so I eased up on the steering only to find that’s you were there. I’m not sure if the faulty spotter puts me at fault as I had no way of knowing but if it was I apologise to involved. I’ll post my perspective tomorrow so you can see for yourself but honestly the only things going through my mind at the time were ‘ah **** my wrist’ and ‘that’s the same guy who hit me as last week (why I kept flashing you)’.

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
It's all good @FN-LEW187. Just learn your lessons from the race. I'll give you some help ;)

#1 If you're in so much pain, don't even start the race.
#2 spatial awareness is important. I don't need a spotter to tell me a car is by my side. If I know a car is right behind me and I can't see it in the rear view mirror, he probably is by my side. I just play defensive and make sure I give some space, even if there's the possibility he may not have his nose by my side.
#3 don't bring grudges from other races to the track. I wasn't even in the previous race. And you have several HUD widgets telling you who's around you.

You're welcome! :D

Now more seriously, I'm not upset. Thanks for the (kind of) apology. We're done here ;)

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
It's all good @FN-LEW187. Just learn your lessons from the race. I'll give you some help ;)

#1 If you're in so much pain, don't even start the race.
#2 spatial awareness is important. I don't need a spotter to tell me a car is by my side. If I know a car is right behind me and I can't see it in the rear view mirror, he probably is by my side. I just play defensive and make sure I give some space, even if there's the possibility he may not have his nose by my side.
#3 don't bring grudges from other races to the track. I wasn't even in the previous race. And you have several HUD widgets telling you who's around you.

You're welcome! :D

Now more seriously, I'm not upset. Thanks for the (kind of) apology. We're done here ;)
You’ll see in my POV (when I upload it ?) I do look around to see if anyone’s near me, also I switched off the menu that tells you your relatives to everyone - that’s going on after tonight. I do *fully* apologise to you ?? it was wrong of me to flash you and the incident was most likely my fault too. I’ll post my perspective tomorrow so I can back up what I’m saying and you can see it wasn’t intentional, more probably due to my lack of experience

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Guys, as much as I like this (and I like it a lot), I will put sim racing on hold for some time.
I was already not committing to longer leagues, but I decided it's time to stop completely for now. Real life is a lot more important and I need to put all my energy on it.
I'll become a father in the next months, and that requires all my attention.

I should return, if I survive paternity, but that won't be this year. And if I do return, I think I'll focus on iRacing. But we shall see.

I'll still watch the cool races you guys will do, though :) Enjoy the last race!

Cheers guys, may the PSN gods be with you!!

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
From my perspective at the first contact you cut across me, however this looks more like our lines crossed. I’m for flashing you, I was full of adrenaline and I think I mentioned in the PS4 chat my wrist was in a lot of pain and getting the car around the corner made it hurt even more and just made me angry, also due to the fact I had a similar incident at oulton last week and thought you were the same person. Second incident I’ve never seen anything like this before.. my spotters decided to switch’s off so i had no way of telling you were next to me, and my wrist was causing me a lot of pain so I eased up on the steering only to find that’s you were there. I’m not sure if the faulty spotter puts me at fault as I had no way of knowing but if it was I apologise to involved. I’ll post my perspective tomorrow so you can see for yourself but honestly the only things going through my mind at the time were ‘ah **** my wrist’ and ‘that’s the same guy who hit me as last week (why I kept flashing you)’.
Also just as a FYI you aren’t allowed to flash your lights at someone to show displeasure. It’s in the rules. The only time is for a lapping car and not excessively. No harm done but just so you know for next week. Hope your wrist gets better!

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
Guys, as much as I like this (and I like it a lot), I will put sim racing on hold for some time.
I was already not committing to longer leagues, but I decided it's time to stop completely for now. Real life is a lot more important and I need to put all my energy on it.
I'll become a father in the next months, and that requires all my attention.

I should return, if I survive paternity, but that won't be this year. And if I do return, I think I'll focus on iRacing. But we shall see.

I'll still watch the cool races you guys will do, though :) Enjoy the last race!

Cheers guys, may the PSN gods be with you!!
Good luck buddy. Was good to race you even if it was just for 2 races. Enjoy parenthood!

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Good luck buddy. Was good to race you even if it was just for 2 races. Enjoy parenthood!
Thank you.
And although it was just for 1 rocky evening, I want to thank you for organising the league. I'm amazed at how much time people volunteer to organise such cool leagues.
Kudos to you and everyone involved in the organisation!

• Friendly
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you.
And although it was just for 1 rocky evening, I want to thank you for organising the league. I'm amazed at how much time people volunteer to organise such cool leagues.
Kudos to you and everyone involved in the organisation!
I just help out. @YabbaTheHutt and @Michel--NL are the main guys. Yeah wasn’t the best of nights haha. Bloody psn screwing it up for us.

Reactions: Phoenix_