PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 3: Hockenheim National

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Thank you.
And although it was just for 1 rocky evening, I want to thank you for organising the league. I'm amazed at how much time people volunteer to organise such cool leagues.
Kudos to you and everyone involved in the organisation!
And thank you for taking part! Without drivers, we are nothing (y)

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Guys, as much as I like this (and I like it a lot), I will put sim racing on hold for some time.
I was already not committing to longer leagues, but I decided it's time to stop completely for now. Real life is a lot more important and I need to put all my energy on it.
I'll become a father in the next months, and that requires all my attention.

I should return, if I survive paternity, but that won't be this year. And if I do return, I think I'll focus on iRacing. But we shall see.

I'll still watch the cool races you guys will do, though :) Enjoy the last race!

Cheers guys, may the PSN gods be with you!!
That's great news man, I mean about being a father! :D
Hope to see you back on track once, we had good times!

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Also just as a FYI you aren’t allowed to flash your lights at someone to show displeasure. It’s in the rules. The only time is for a lapping car and not excessively. No harm done but just so you know for next week. Hope your wrist gets better!
Yeah I’m sorry, disappointed with my behaviour tbh not what I expect from myself, just lots of emotions and self frustration. Might not be able to race next week if wrist continues, don’t want to be 2 seconds slower than normal and possibly cause an incident. I’ll see how it is at gt3 evaluation race and let you know

Reactions: MrEmAych

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well I recovered from last night and work today so race report,

Race 1 had the start off the line I hoped for, I knew starting 3rd place on the inside gave advantage especially here but wasn't to be and had an incident with walter which dropped me back.
Fought my way back to finish 4th and had a good race with @Mhill

Pretty much the same race 2 , had a more awkward slower start and got into positions that I didn't want to be in with cars around me and going deep and blocking optimal line on some corners.
At some point I dropped to 11th so I'm glad a got a podium at the end of it.

All in all it was some tough racing with a few on good pace.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Well I recovered from last night and work today so race report,

Race 1 had the start off the line I hoped for, I knew starting 3rd place on the inside gave advantage especially here but wasn't to be and had an incident with walter which dropped me back.
Fought my way back to finish 4th and had a good race with @Mhill

Pretty much the same race 2 , had a more awkward slower start and got into positions that I didn't want to be in with cars around me and going deep and blocking optimal line on some corners.
At some point I dropped to 11th so I'm glad a got a podium at the end of it.

All in all it was some tough racing with a few on good pace.
Great pass. I was getting slower and slower having to be on the defensive. Even if I got a little breathing room my tyres were cold and you would be back there in a few seconds. Great pass as well! ? like to think I made you work hard for that 4th haha. Plus then I stuck a wheel on the grass and span. Gutted

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Great pass. I was getting slower and slower having to be on the defensive. Even if I got a little breathing room my tyres were cold and you would be back there in a few seconds. Great pass as well! ? like to think I made you work hard for that 4th haha. Plus then I stuck a wheel on the grass and span. Gutted
You definitely made me work and frustrated as was losing a little time to the pack in front but was good to use some feint moves and different lines which I enjoy.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
You definitely made me work and frustrated as was losing a little time to the pack in front but was good to use some feint moves and different lines which I enjoy.
Was trying to stick to the apex to stop you getting a passing opportunity. But made a mistake and overshot I the end and fair play you pounced on it. Good fun battling you though!