- Aug 6, 2016
AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car
PC - Nürburgring Sprint
● Date: Wednesday 13 June 2018
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Sprint race: 20 minutes. Starting order is championship standings.
- Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is reverse sprint race.
● Weather Conditions:
- Sprint race: Rain
- Main race: Haze
● In-game time-of-day information (real-time progression):
- Sprint race: June 13 06:00
- Main race: June 13 08:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our league races, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Practice: A practice session will be hosted before the race. In this practice session you can load your preferred default setup. This setup will then automatically be carried over to the race.
● Race setup:
On the pre-race screen we recommend you not to load a setup and instead you should just ready up. The game will give you the same default setup that you loaded in qualifying. The only thing that should be different is the amount of fuel, because the game automatically selects the amount of fuel depending on the race length. If you manually load a default setup in the pre-race screen you will get a full tank and you will give yourself a disadvantage.
● Main race starting order (DNFs will start from the back):
When the lights go out everyone stays stationary for about 5 seconds. Everyone will then move slightly to the side of the track to make a clear path in the middle. The coordinator will call out the names for the starting order, once you hear your name you drive safely trough the middle lane until you are at the back of the train in your correct position. The leader and the train behind him need to wait at the end of sector one in order for everyone to catch up. In the process it might happen that you accidentally be 1 place up or down compared to the position you should be in. Try to coordinate with the person you need to switch with to get into the correct position. The coordinator will give a sign when the leader is allowed to start the formation lap.