PC - TC S1 Elite Round 4: Nürburgring Short - 13.06.18 @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC TC S1 Elite Round 4: Nürburgring Short - 13.06.18 @8PM

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car

PC - Nürburgring Sprint

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13 June 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Sprint race: 20 minutes. Starting order is championship standings.
- Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is reverse sprint race.

● Weather Conditions:
- Sprint race: Rain
- Main race: Haze

● In-game time-of-day information (real-time progression):
- Sprint race: June 13 06:00
- Main race: June 13 08:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our league races, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Practice: A practice session will be hosted before the race. In this practice session you can load your preferred default setup. This setup will then automatically be carried over to the race.
Race setup:
On the pre-race screen we recommend you not to load a setup and instead you should just ready up. The game will give you the same default setup that you loaded in qualifying. The only thing that should be different is the amount of fuel, because the game automatically selects the amount of fuel depending on the race length. If you manually load a default setup in the pre-race screen you will get a full tank and you will give yourself a disadvantage.
Main race starting order (DNFs will start from the back):
When the lights go out everyone stays stationary for about 5 seconds. Everyone will then move slightly to the side of the track to make a clear path in the middle. The coordinator will call out the names for the starting order, once you hear your name you drive safely trough the middle lane until you are at the back of the train in your correct position. The leader and the train behind him need to wait at the end of sector one in order for everyone to catch up. In the process it might happen that you accidentally be 1 place up or down compared to the position you should be in. Try to coordinate with the person you need to switch with to get into the correct position. The coordinator will give a sign when the leader is allowed to start the formation lap.

Confirmed no-shows:

• Kappa
Reactions: Tudesertpac

fireflaai

PC GT3 S9 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guy, I'll be joining this last race.

Short question, are the setups forced to default? it says something about it in the OP, but it doesn't actually say that the setup will be forced to default. Just wanted to make sure ?

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hey guy, I'll be joining this last race.

Short question, are the setups forced to default? it says something about it in the OP, but it doesn't actually say that the setup will be forced to default. Just wanted to make sure ?
Yes it's with forced defaults :)

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Hey guys looks like I’m going to miss this one. Have a good final race!

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
@Marvin I'm married for 10 years today, I won't be able to attend tonights races. It's been great fun racing with you guys, TC league should definetly be reloaded after GT3 S10. Or maybe GTE's...
Congrats!

We most likely use different cars for the next filler league, but maybe if everyone is super positive about the TC's we might do another season driving those. Nothing has been decided yet for the next filler league, so it's all open for discussion. Was thinking about one of the Radicals myself as they're a blast to drive.

Reactions: jaycoool

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Congrats!

We most likely use different cars for the next filler league, but maybe if everyone is super positive about the TC's we might do another season driving those. Nothing has been decided yet for the next filler league, so it's all open for discussion. Was thinking about one of the Radicals myself as they're a blast to drive.
V8sc please :D

Reactions: Evidence and Marvin

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Just a reminder, I'm still out of the UK, so am not available to drive as a reserve.

Have fun!

• Informative

Udgaard

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 3, 2018
I wont be able to join tonights race due to private matters, been so fun tho so really annoying i cant finish it.
Hope you guys will have a great race tonight.

• Informative

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
I have been take out hit from behind 7 times for 8 races!!! Alot of people here dont have at all awareness about the position on the track.
I drive few public races this week and everything was fine. Im sorry about moderators and commentators that put effort in this but in his current state AOR is total waste of time

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Forgot to post the stream link in the thread last night, although I'm sure you all found it yourself anyway.

Not really the cleanest racing in that 2nd race, but so much action and what an insane season finale!

Oblit0r

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 10, 2018
I have been take out hit from behind 7 times for 8 races!!! Alot of people here dont have at all awareness about the position on the track.
I drive few public races this week and everything was fine. Im sorry about moderators and commentators that put effort in this but in his current state AOR is total waste of time
I'm sorry @Mattster, but I feel like it was your own fault we had contact. It's as if you simply didn't notice where I was exactly and you came in way too hard to the left. Look at my line and how your car is turned. Maybe even the slight contact from Gosku upset your car and threw it off balance, I'm not sure.
1529045840478.png

If you feel like it was my fault, you're free to make a steward's inquiry if you wish to do so.

I'm sorry either way for the contact that took you out of the race.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vincitor