PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 4: Nürburgring Sprint | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 4: Nürburgring Sprint

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Cast has been taken of :) now I have to get enough confidence in my leg to hit the brakes before tommorow night :p hopefully I can do 1 race on pace with you guys

Reactions: MrEmAych

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Cast has been taken of :) now I have to get enough confidence in my leg to hit the brakes before tommorow night :p hopefully I can do 1 race on pace with you guys
Don’t worry I haven’t driven this track yet... going to be off the pace like last week.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
well its unlikely I will get to do any online practice and will jump straight into the race.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Never mind guys I will race 2mrw night ?? so invite me to the lobby on Wednesday please.

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017
GT3's all am driving atm! I'll be jumping onto nurb cold but idc i love that track, gutted m8 of mine in weds evaluation race..

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Reactions: TRL Cage

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
go on, cage - you know you want to ?

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys, wrist is still painful but I am able to drive for the minute but might need to retire at the end of the first race if it gets too bad, just thought I’d let you know incase I randomly leave as it’ll most likely be due to this

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys, wrist is still painful but I am able to drive for the minute but might need to retire at the end of the first race if it gets too bad, just thought I’d let you know incase I randomly leave as it’ll most likely be due to this
Please stay in the pits until the race is over in that case. If you leave mid session it might cause some framedrop (y)

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Please stay in the pits until the race is over in that case. If you leave mid session it might cause some framedrop (y)
Yeah that’s fine, hopefully I won’t need to though I’ve tried to practise using Robert kubica’s technique but I’m a little bit off pace

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Been thinking about it, pace looks good an enjoying my driving, but i think i'll leave it for this season, wednesday will be popcorn night for sure haha..
Same here, I'll join you during the stream and we can comment together on how much better we would drive ?