PS4 - TC S1 Elite Round 4: Nürburgring Sprint | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Elite Round 4: Nürburgring Sprint

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Is there going to be an official stream tonight? I would like to watch. Otherwise, any driver streaming?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 28, 2016
Thats a wrap boys, Thank You all for Racing.

First race a dissaster happened in the installation lap my baby starts streaming so i had to run downstairs colm him down for a couple of seconds and run back up to found out i was 17 seconds down at the start. After that very good pace a few good battles with a couple of You Guys, got a lucky pass on @TRL Cage and finished 9th.

Second race had a terrible start got pushed into a spun and was in the back again, had no pace in the beginning and was second to last, second half of the race Enjoyed a few battles with @igor55 and @Mhill to finish 8th.

To be fair this championship did not get my full attention with all the gt3 stuff going on. Was Running stable in the dry but not sure If that was the right choice. Guess its all about the braking with this car.

Next up GT3 season, i am Looking forward to that! And Hoping to see You Guys on track, cheers!

FN-LEW187

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2018
Cheers for a good season guys, learnt a lot and feel like I’ve improved a lot as a driver heading into gt3, mostly thanks to the high quality of drivers and friendliness of everyone involved. First time doing sim or league racing and I feel like this was the best one to start out in - pure driving in (almost) equal cars with people who just love racing. Now on to gt3 so good luck to everyone taking part and hopefully I’ll race against some of you next week or in next season of touring cars

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Congratulations to @owentq128 on the championship win. Well deserved in the end! Won the most races and in my eyes that makes you a worthy winner! To everyone else thanks for the racing has been a blast! Now time for everyone to hide and hope no penalties come in! Hope to see some of you in gt3 but probably not as I think you are all faster than me!

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
It has been a fun season, to bad I only was able to compete for todays race. I hope to see some of you again in GT3 league or another league.
Thanks for organising this league.

First race of today went pretty bad because I only started practising today and barely had any practice in the rain.
Second race I had a horrible start. But had some great battles with @Martynvr from early on in the race till the end. And in the end I also had a great fight with @Mhill
But I think I showed in this race I was fast enough for elite tier in with these cars, despite finishing last :p

Hope to see some of you in gt3 but probably not as I think you are all faster than me!
Maybe you'll see me again, I'm definitely not top tier material with the GT3's.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Congratulations to @owentq128 for winning this season.
I've enjoyed racing with all of you and hope to see you again in the future.
Also my first championship podium at AOR although stewards enquiries might still stir things up ?

With regards to tonight's race, great battles with @owentq128 @jake_lfc01 @FortunaMEJG @Slicker and @Jarryd Vermeulen
Very close racing!

And now may I have your applause for our coordinator ? @Mhill ? please, thank you ???

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
Congratulations to @owentq128 for winning this season.
I've enjoyed racing with all of you and hope to see you again in the future.
Also my first championship podium at AOR although stewards enquiries might still stir things up ?

With regards to tonight's race, great battles with @owentq128 @jake_lfc01 @FortunaMEJG @Slicker and @Jarryd Vermeulen
Very close racing!

And now may I have your applause for our coordinator ? @Mhill ? please, thank you ???
And the same for @Walter---79 all I did really was fill spread sheets in! You set up all the lobbies and made sure everyone was in!

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
it's been an interesting season, with highs and lows, some great racing and a few mishaps. tonight i was pretty happy with 5th in race 1, not so happy with race 2 - both could have been better if i could just get to grips with the aor start - i get swamped nearly every time. got to get that sorted for next week

glad i joined aor - looking forward to many more seasons with you all

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@owentq128 Congratulations for winning the championship!

Had number of amazing races, and spent rest of the season crashing @Mhill , so sorry about that Matt.

Had a really tense race with @TRL Cage , was pushing the car to the limit just to keep up with, and also noticed @jake_lfc01 was matching our times if not going even faster. Shame it was decided by penalties.

Anyway, my first season with AOR, it was tough but even with all the incidents, I enjoyed it greatly.

Looking forward to GT3 season and hopefully see some of you on the track

Cheers

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Looked like some great racing from @Martynvr's stream. Glad to see all went well in the final round and well done to @owentq128 on the championship victory.

Gutted I had to miss it, but now I've decided to pull out of GT3 due to work getting busy I'm really hoping we can get more of these championships going (where I don't have to spend days practising) - maybe even during Season 10!

Would be cool to still do a few social events if anyone's up for it?