PS4 TC S1 Pro: Main thread

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1

PS4 - Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1/PS4/PC Touring Car League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
● Results & Standings insert link when ready

● League Coordinator: @YabbaTheHutt
● Race Host:
@YabbaTheHutt ?
● Back-up Host: TBD

We are looking for someone to 'Host' our races for this season. Interested then put your name forward!!

Drivers and Teams: Use only the sheet for your platform, remove the others

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Welcome to Touring Car Pro tier guys :)
I'm really looking forward to race you all this season and hoping for close, fair and good battles (y)

@Jimski78 @noahreuvers @SCHWANTZ3493
Please accept my friend request on PS4 as it makes it so much easier for me to invite you to the lobby.

I will also create a race chat on PS4 that I will use during the races. Between race 1 and 2, there will be a break on ~5 minutes so that I can send out the correct starting order for race 2 (and change the lobby).

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'll be sitting out next week's racing I'm afraid....on holiday.....and the other half won't allow me to take the PS4 with me?
Sad to miss you next week but have a nice little holiday without us and the PS4 ;)

Reactions: Jimski78

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Really enjoyed that race, had some great battles with @Prehn towards the end of race 2 but sustained 15 damage at the front when it looked like he'd slowed right down for one of the corners, was too slow for me but by the time id braked I'd made contact with his rear, car was really slow afterwards. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it IMO. Can't complain with P1 and P3.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Really enjoyed that race, had some great battles with @Prehn towards the end of race 2 but sustained 15 damage at the front when it looked like he'd slowed right down for one of the corners, was too slow for me but by the time is braked I'd made contact with his rear, car was really slow afterwards. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it IMO. Can't complain with P1 and P3.
You look like the man to beat in this champ, great drive :)