PS4 - TC S1 Pro Round 1: Watkins Glen Short - 23.05.18 @8PM (UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Pro Round 1: Watkins Glen Short - 23.05.18 @8PM (UK)

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I get no hit on Lasse__b but I have you as a friend?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Have you got any chat messages on PS4?

lassebrunsgaard

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
I keep getting disconnected from the session... can't figure out whats wrong. My internet connection is good.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I keep getting disconnected from the session... can't figure out whats wrong. My internet connection is good.
I'm very sorry for this, can't explain why. I have had this before on PCars2 and it doesn't seem to have anything with the connection to do.
Will see if I can come up with some ideas.

lassebrunsgaard

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
I'm very sorry for this, can't explain why. I have had this before on PCars2 and it doesn't seem to have anything with the connection to do.
Will see if I can come up with some ideas.
Thanks, it's probably their servers or something like that.. i'll try again next week!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Results and standings updated!

Reactions: Golzy and danjbirch

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
My PoV guys, really enjoyed that..
Even with the spins and contact (sorry about that)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
If you have a video or stream you wanna show to everyone, there is a media thread for TC here.
Please read the instructions in the OP :)

Reactions: VSR Davidben

lassebrunsgaard

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
So i tried looking into my connection issues after the race wednesday, and it turns out i only have problems when a race has about 8 or more drivers, so i'm trying to fix the problem with router, and will test it before wednesday!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
So i tried looking into my connection issues after the race wednesday, and it turns out i only have problems when a race has about 8 or more drivers, so i'm trying to fix the problem with router, and will test it before wednesday!
I did a race yesterday as a host with 15 drivers and no issues. Hopefully this is only a "one off" problem :)

lassebrunsgaard

Formula Karter
May 5, 2018
I did a race yesterday as a host with 15 drivers and no issues. Hopefully this is only a "one off" problem :)
I got it working, had to contact my internet provider to change some ip address stuff... i don't really know what but it worked!