PS4 - TC S1 Semi-Pro: Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 TC S1 Semi-Pro: Main Thread

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1
PS4 - Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 Touring Car League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

● League Coordinator: @Michel--NL
● Race Host: @Michel--NL
● Back-up Host: ...

We are looking for someone to 'Host' our races for this season. Interested then put your name forward!!

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Still looking for an backup host. Anyone with an good connection (ping) who wants to help me with that?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@AOR Gizmo @biba99 @Camo_C @Dennis_Meisner @DrewTheGreat323 @Fabio_dubai @GremPT @iej76 @Jamie Brooks @luckynumber72 @Michel--NL @MrRobinhx @RacingAtHome @That Fozzy Fella @Xiee @abr_8082

With the last inquiry out of the way, we now can officialy announce that @Camo_C is our "? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Semi-Pro Champion"
Congratulations Camo for winning this ?

This will also ends this season for the Touring Car. I want to thank everybody who took part in this tier and made it happen :)
See you guys in the GT3 or any other league at AOR.

Untitled.png

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
With the last inquiry out of the way, we now can officialy announce that @Camo_C is our "? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Semi-Pro Champion"
Did he get a penalty for it? Can't imagine it would have been huge. I'm not salty about Hockenheim. DEFINITELY NOT!

Ah. It was NFA. Oh well.

Last edited:

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Congrats @Camo_C you did a great job.
We had many good battles in this season, which for me was a big part of bringing the fun, I did see from first row, your path towards victory.
I look forward to the next time I’ll have the pleasure

Reactions: Camo_C

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Congrats @Camo_C you did a great job.
We had many good battles in this season, which for me was a big part of bringing the fun, I did see from first row, your path towards victory.
I look forward to the next time I’ll have the pleasure
@Dennis_Meisner I was hoping to see you guys in GT3's, but as I am reserve I'm in tier 4. But we shall be racing again soon! that goes for everyone in the TC Semi-Pro league.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Don't worry. I'll get back to beating @Dennis_Meisner this season. Fortunately, I have a teammate so I'll beat him in the Team's Championship too. ;)
Don't be shooting yourself in the foot now!
I'm weak with stab control off, in the RWD cars, so it's going to be interesting. I tend to have that on the low setting, practice practice practice!
Good Luck dudes @RacingAtHome @Dennis_Meisner

Reactions: RacingAtHome

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hahaha - I’m gonna
Don't worry. I'll get back to beating @Dennis_Meisner this season. Fortunately, I have a teammate so I'll beat him in the Team's Championship too. ;)
make you work just as hard for those as in TC - and I believe I have a couple of lucky wins in the bank ??
No **** I’m gonna look forward to take on the battle to the GT3 series, as we had some good ones. Team championship- well that one you’re gonna work hard for as well, as I’ll continue with my teammate from last season, so no freebie on that either.
I’m gonna give you a head start as I’m in Turkey instead of Denmark for this weeks race. From there on the fight are on

Sad that @Camo_C wont be joining us to, that Woud have been perfect

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
I’m gonna give you a head start as I’m in Turkey instead of Denmark for this weeks race. From there on the fight are on
Looks like you'd be the one who needs a head start. I missed a race in the TCs and still beat you. Weren't you somewhere near the bottom end of the field in the Evaluation Race as well? I spin Lap 1 and get 3rd. You languish near the back. I'll worry about you when I lap you.