TCR Round 1 Race 2, Nathan Parkinson, Sara Dove & Djawad Karoni | ApexOnlineRacing.com

TCR Round 1 Race 2, Nathan Parkinson, Sara Dove & Djawad Karoni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macestreaming

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2019
TCR Race 2
Date:12/9/19
Members Involved: Djawad Karoni, Sara Dove & Myself
Lap & Corner:
Lap 14, Final corner
Description: Djawad made an opportunistic move round the outside of the 2nd to last corner and ran out of room whilst i was struggling with my fronts causing me to have understeer. he then proceeded to retaliate by diving into the last corner to spin me out and gain a position, also hitting Sara for the Second time in the race. He later went on to a stream and admitted he hit me on purpose.

Attachments

djawadkaroni

AOR iRacing GTE Season 7 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
My thoughts are simple, Nathan after 3 years of iRacing can't keep it clean in a two wide battle.

Description: Djawad made an opportunistic move round the outside of the 2nd to last corner and ran out of room whilst i was struggling with my fronts causing me to have understeer.

My move was not opportunistic it is last lap and the overtake started just after corkscrew, second yes you were struggling a lot that's why i went for it had couple of battles and always clean. The excuse of your front tires and causing your understeer it's a big joke 5k2 iR you can't side by side ? you don't know how to handle a car ? . With the amount of races you've done RWD or FWD when you're side by side you don't take your corner as you're alone. Maybe you drive without spotter or can't have a look on what's going on around you cause my first attempt you hit my aswell. after i get back on track i decide to punt nathan but he was a bit too far and it was a bit too strong impact and i bring Sara with me.

I know this is not acceptable, i assume my responsabilities into this. Got couples of clips to let you judge how it was with Sara and Evan at the same spot vs Nathan.

I assume the plenty responsabilities of what i've done and i Hope if there is any other battles with Nathan they'll be clean.

Macestreaming

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2019
You can’t comment on my driving when you hit pinto twice causing 2 4x Sara once then again in this incident so don’t try switching this to my fault you was driving like a idiot making stupid moves all race, clearly you could see I was struggling but trying to push at the same time was struggling for grip on entry to corkscrew 2 previous laps and as you stated last lap of the race I’m not just going to gift you the position. If you look at the contact I can’t turn no more because the cars merge together and then you hit my rear left I’m sorry for the incident but a driver of your irating I really don’t expect you to come straight back on track to try and take me out on purpose (your words not mine)

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Someone possibly pushing you off track doesn't mean you get to take out someone else who wasn't involved.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
This discussion stops here. We will be looking at the evidence and make a decision from there.

Everyone: keep it civil and factual. This sort of heated arguments have no place in the stewards panel.

Closing the thread for now, if any of the involved parties would like to add evidence, please let me know

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
The stewards have decided to remove @djawadkaroni from the Touring Car league and blacklist him for the entire season.
Djawad will also be placed under review for other leagues he participates in.
Taking out another car is never acceptable, no matter the circumstances, and will always result in an immediate removal from the league.

@Macestreaming receives a 10 second penalty for running @djawadkaroni off track. Nathan should have been aware of Djawad on his side and left enough room.
In addition, Nathan receives a formal warning for the language used in the stewards inquiry. Calling someone an idiot is precisely what we no longer tolerate in the stewards panel, or elsewhere for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.