Team Rapide is looking for iRacing drivers! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Team Rapide is looking for iRacing drivers!

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
Post allowed by Marvin

Hello, as said above, Team Rapide [TRE] is looking for two friendly iRacing drivers interested in doing endurance events, as we have one driver already. Our goal for this year is to compete in Petit Le Mans with BMW M8 GTE and in Bathurst 1000 with a Holden ZB Commodore. We plan on participating in a wider spectrum of events next year. Our goal is to be competitive, but first, have fun, good relations and no toxicity. If you are interested or you're looking for more information - please message me down below or through Discord (Dominooo#8884).

Last edited:

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
As for Petit Le Mans, our recruitment is closed except for reserve drivers. Bathurst is still on, we also welcome GT4 drivers for the AOR GT4 League.

Caspi4n

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 30, 2016
you guys looking to run an LMS car in the iracing Enduranace this weekend (12h Suzuka) id like to race in that series but not sure i can do 12h on my own and my wheel definitely cant handle it haha.

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
you guys looking to run an LMS car in the iracing Enduranace this weekend (12h Suzuka) id like to race in that series but not sure i can do 12h on my own and my wheel definitely cant handle it haha.
To be honest we don't have a team for this event.

Caspi4n

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 30, 2016
To be honest we don't have a team for this event.
Ahhh okay, gutted. Would you enter into this series like the next race? or just the races youve mentioned above as id be interested in teaming up if a slot is available still?
24h Nurburgring is end of the month?

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
Ahhh okay, gutted. Would you enter into this series like the next race? or just the races youve mentioned above as id be interested in teaming up if a slot is available still?
24h Nurburgring is end of the month?
We've still got one free slot for Petit Le Mans, and two for Bathurst. As for AOR leagues - 2 free slots for next season's GTE and 1 free slot for next season's F3.

Caspi4n

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 30, 2016
deffo up for the Petit Le Mans, not sure on Bathurst as havent done anything with those cars or track yet and also up for next AOR GTE Season, is it only the BMW you race?

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
deffo up for the Petit Le Mans, not sure on Bathurst as havent done anything with those cars or track yet and also up for next AOR GTE Season, is it only the BMW you race?
We're still unsure about the car for next GTE Season, but in Petit Le Mans we got with BMW M8.

Reactions: Caspi4n

Dominooo

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 2, 2019
So, if anyone is still interested, we're currently looking for:
-2 drivers interested in taking part in iLMS 24H (BMW M8 GTE)
-3 driver interested in taking part in Bathurst 1000 (Holden ZB Commodore)
-1 driver interested in taking part in Petit Le Mans (BMW M8 GTE)
We're also open for recruiting drivers for the next seasons of GTE and F3 here on AOR.