Team Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Team Selection Thread

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Team selection this season will be based on how well you finished for the first time in the AOR FIFA leagues similar to the way team selection is picked in the F1 league albeit more influential here. The team you pick has to fall into the following criteria:

Division 1:

• Team's League = Barclays Premier League
  • Is Team Duplicate Pick? = NO
Division 2:
  • Team's League = Sky bet Championship
  • Is Team Duplicate Pick? = NO

This is the order of team selection for the upcoming season. Remember, Division 1 pick first before Division 2. Everyone has up to 24 hours to pick their team from the start of the pick but you are free to pick far before that which is encouraged to speed up the team selection process so that we get the season going sooner. If you feel you will be away or unable to select your team leading up to your pick then you can reserve a team list in preparation (rather by posting below the list or DM'ing a coordinator the list to ensure you wont miss out on your pick).

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Team selection is now underway!

I myself will be kicking it off as first seed of last season and my pick is Manchester City.

@Troyfmcg , you're up next.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well, I'm going against my beloved liverpool, I'm picking Chelsea

Last edited by a moderator:

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
So I've made my decision and I've gone for a team who, to be honest, have the same problems as A.Madrid did last season, a lack of pace up front.

I looked at teams like Swansea, Southampton, West Ham and Everton who have good teams on FIFA but don't feel like I could do as well with them as I could with the team I have gone for. Looked at Liverpool but I don't think Troy enjoyed using them last season and their squad isn't the greatest without a certain Uruguayan (not Coates). The same reason for Arsenal really, don't think Jordan enjoyed them and their defence is very slow and there isn't a club on this planet I hate more than Arsenal (even Ipswich).

Anyway, enough talk, my choice is Manchester United

Feel quite confident about this season, will definitely be looking at challenging the title. Can't wait to get going.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
So I've made my decision and I've gone for a team who, to be honest, have the same problems as A.Madrid did last season, a lack of pace up front.

I looked at teams like Swansea, Southampton, West Ham and Everton who have good teams on FIFA but don't feel like I could do as well with them as I could with the team I have gone for. Looked at Liverpool but I don't think Troy enjoyed using them last season and their squad isn't the greatest without a certain Uruguayan (not Coates). The same reason for Arsenal really, don't think Jordan enjoyed them and their defence is very slow and there isn't a club on this planet I hate more than Arsenal (even Ipswich).

Anyway, enough talk, my choice is Manchester United

Feel quite confident about this season, will definitely be looking at avoiding relegation. Can't wait to get going.
I edited accordingly :)

• Funny
Reactions: xxkrypto

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
I'll be Liverpool, somebody has to be them and complain about their horrific defence. Oh and that guy in goal who is allergic to holding the ball.