Team Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Team Selection Thread

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Come on guys, let's try and get team selection done ASAP so we get the league underway in the upcoming week!

@jordankelly2013 , you're up.

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
I'll have Reading, probably gonna regret this it was between wigan and Blackburn but neither of them looked a solid enough team to take the division by storm :p

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
I'll have Reading, probably gonna regret this it was between wigan and Blackburn but neither of them looked a solid enough team to take the division by storm :p
I was thinking Blackburn, but I tried them in H2H and Rhodes couldn't cut it for me :/

RandyMcScrandy1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I'll go Blackburn thanks Kurt, also i'll be using my brother's GT if that's okay (I don't have an XB1) which is CPFC BreweR

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
I was thinking Blackburn, but I tried them in H2H and Rhodes couldn't cut it for me :/
Yeah mate Rhodes just doesn't cut it for me either but im pretty sure i'll be depending on my wingers more than pobreniak cause he's probably just as bad.

• Agree
Reactions: AOR Reversal

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Notice
And with that we have team selection done and dusted. I'll post the complete fixture list later today and thanks to everyone's fast selections we will be able to get the league underway starting tomorrow!

Here's your final team selection choices:

@Troyfmcg , @TRL Schumacher , @JordanMcGonigal , @xHPExFootie , @MrJonesyy , @FisiFan91 , @OTELL0 , @InfamousVader1997 , @Devastation , @Lewis_Tids , @Unbreakable Tom , @Smithycity99 , @FormulaMoss F1 , @iR3versal , @jordankelly2013 , @LST Viperz , @Chris johnson , @Relezy and @RandyMcScrandy1