PS3 - Team Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 Team Selection

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Tier 2

Hello. So here, you will be able to pick the car you want to drive on Season 11. The selecting process will follow an ORDER that everyone must respect. The order of selection is based, firstly on the position achieved on Season 10, followed by the new sign-up until the last one.

Remember: You can only take part of this, if you have already completed at least 1 social race, and proved to be competitive and clean enough to be accepted to join the league.

"Once 8 different constructors have been picked, the remaining drivers will have to pick the second seat in an already picked car, so that we end up with 8 teams of 2 drivers.

Remember that each driver has earned their place in the picking order, and this order is followed regardless of who drivers prefer as their team mate. If someone picks your sister car, but you want another driver as your team mate, you would have to switch to another car and expect that person to change his pick. Car choices are open to change until all 16 drivers have picked, at which point the choices are locked and no further changes will be permitted during the season."

The CONFIRMED drivers for this year's Tier 2 - GP2 Category that can now pick a car are:

1 - @H_pro1
2 - @Donks
3 - @Luca Cugini
4 - @LeftedF1
5 - @Adriemeer

The following MUST race in the upcoming social (http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/tier-1-f2-ps3-f1-2013-50-social-season-11-suzuka-08-04-2016-9-00pm-uk.12022/) to be available to take part on this thread:

@bill.s
@CrazyMcPizza
@Callum246
@villod96
@MarcoF1FREAK
@Grhand
@Luigi48
@rafaknight
@FergalW98
@Jordan Wilson
@Luke Trimm
@iChib4n
@nshpredators
@Sami sutil

Red Bull Racing
#1 -
#2 -

Scuderia Ferrari
#3 - Luca
#4 -

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
#5 -
#6 -

Lotus F1 Team
#7 -
#8 -

AMG Mercedes F1 Team
#9 - HPro
#10 - Donks

Sauber F1 Team
#11 -
#12 -

Sahara Force India
#14 -
#15 -

Williams F1 Team
#16 -
#17 -

Scuderia Toro Rosso
#18 -
#19 -

Caterham F1 Team
#20 -
#21 -

Marussia F1 Team
#22 -
#23 -

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoF1FREAK

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Mercedes. Wanna be h-pro team mate ☺
[DOUBLEPOST=1460068380][/DOUBLEPOST]To be sure I can race with manual and no lines yes? I'm just slowWe than yaw.

• Friendly
Reactions: H_pro1

Jordan Wilson

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 2, 2015
ive broken my PS3, i dont think i can get it fixed in time for the new season coz money is tight, sorry :(

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well; it's Tuesday now and i don't think there will be more than 4 or 5 drivers, me included.
That's no base to start a season 11 for GP2.
I want to do a proposal;
We race this season ( 11 ) just for fun.!!
Starting this Sunday also, at 7PM UK time.
Settings; Race only (50%) but with PF off !! So you will be able to set up your car.
Because i will drive in F1 also, i must be finished at 7.55 PM. F1 starts at 8 PM.!!
I think it will be more a kind of a hobby league. New members can be invited but only by replying in the race thread, before the race.
Or; we can race season 11 on a Friday. 9 or 10 PM.
Then we can do quali and race. And have some F1 guys joining for some practice.
Please let me know what you think.
@Donks
@bill.s
@CrazyMcPizza
@Callum246
@villod96
@Grhand
@Luigi48
@Jordan Wilson
@Luke Trimm
@iChib4n
@nshpredators
@Sami sutil
@LeftedF1
@Adriemeer

Last edited:

Luca Cugini

Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2016
I like the idea of Friday racing at 9 or 10, as we could get more people to take part in each race, as well as getting to do a qualifying and a race session, i think it would keep it both fun and competitive.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I can't really participate if the time will not be 8 pm.. sorry

nshpredators

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2015
Well; it's Tuesday now and i don't think there will be more than 4 or 5 drivers, me included.
That's no base to start a season 11 for GP2.
I want to do a proposal;
We race this season ( 11 ) just for fun.!!
Starting this Sunday also, at 7PM UK time.
Settings; Race only (50%) but with PF off !! So you will be able to set up your car.
Because i will drive in F1 also, i must be finished at 7.55 PM. F1 starts at 8 PM.!!
I think it will be more a kind of a hobby league. New members can be invited but only by replying in the race thread, before the race.
Or; we can race season 11 on a Friday. 9 or 10 PM.
Then we can do quali and race. And have some F1 guys joining for some practice.
Please let me know what you think.
@Donks
@bill.s
@CrazyMcPizza
@Callum246
@villod96
@Grhand
@Luigi48
@Jordan Wilson
@Luke Trimm
@iChib4n
@nshpredators
@Sami sutil
@LeftedF1
@Adriemeer
well i wanted to play F1 2014 not 2013 but as I can see 2014 is not happening. so I will buy 2013 and play next season or maybe some races if you let me.

Reactions: Luca Cugini

Luca Cugini

Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2016
Seems like there has been a lack of interest in this league lately, which is understandable due to tier 1 starting, there have been an extra couple of people interested in taking part, but they haven't had a chance to prove their skills, a social race could give that opportunity, as well as the reserves in tier 1 who aren't getting any races, if thats possible?

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
We can set up a social, maybe Friday? What track, Suzuka? Anyone can do this on the social thread