Moved - teammate tries to put me in the barrier in qualifying | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved teammate tries to put me in the barrier in qualifying

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 2, 2019
Platform + League: xbx1 al1
League Coordinator: @KLID22
Date: 29/03/2020
Members Involved: @ef1as
Description:
Was on a slow lap in qualifying and then gearing up to a fast lap my teammate just cut across the track and almost shoved me in the barrier. It's not the fact he blocked me that annoys me because it wasn't a fast lap it was the fact he kept moving across the line.
Evidence:

ef1as

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2019
So I ran out of fuel and so was limited on how fast I could go. I knew he was on a slow lap preparing to do another quick lap so I thought I'd move from the left hand side of the track to the right and go off the track completely to get out the way and also so I was on the right side for the pits becuase had I gone on the grass on the left hand side of the track I'd have to cut across the track and doing that slowly could have blocked others. I honestly didnt expect him to be that close so I thought I had time to move across, nor was I expecting him to be going so fast on his out lap already. Also I was expecting him to pass me on my left as that would have been the racing line for the final chicane and obviously you need a good run out of the chicane and not 130r. Either way I was losing speed rapidly and so no matter which direct I went I wouldn't t have been able to do it quickly, he also didnt help himself by going as quick as he did. Anyway I went the way I thought was best but it ended up being the wrong way.
At the end of the day he was on a out lap and it didnt cost him anything, it wasn't on purpose and he knows that, hes just being a little bitch because I didnt let him past last race and in his mind I had to so hes just trying to get me back for that becuase hes a sore loser and cant stand the fact I was quicker then him and didnt hand him free points.
My onboard ⬇

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 2, 2019
first of all i aint gonna argue cause i actually have standards, the situation from the last race was different and wasn't "free points" the only reason you were in front was because i let you past in the first place (ironic...). I also don't appreciate you calling me a little bitch, this is bullying and would like to bring that to the stewards attention. As for the racing line, i was taking it through 130R and stayed on it through to the chicane like everyone else would have. If you wanted to get out the way there was grass on the left hand side.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that @FolksyCash04 is going full speed on an out lap and instead of going to the left hand side of the track to get a better run onto his actual flying lap he going to the right hand side. By going to the right hand side he nearly hits @ef1as who makes the right decision by hugging the right hand side of the track. Also the fact that @FolksyCash04 puts very little effort into avoiding this in the form of braking or turning left is very dangerous and could of caused a double retirement for both @ef1as and himself.

Therefore we have decided that No Further Action will be taken. Also @ef1as will be given a Reprimand for his language and antisocial behavior in this thread. If this was to continue @ef1as would run the risk of being removed from the AOR website completely.

Closed. @KLID22 @miniminiman09

Status
Not open for further replies.