Thank you all | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Thank you all

Elite_sultan

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Jan 13, 2014
As another season comes to an end i would just like to say thank you to all for participating in what was a difficult and testing season in many different ways, when ARL shut down it was not looking very good for us but luckily fisi came to the rescue and AOR was born.

So a special thank you goes out to fisi for all he has done, i would also like to thank all the cods for your time and effort you have put in, it makes my life alot easier with you lot doing your bit, also thanks to craig(therealmoaner) for agreeing to jump in at the deep end and be my partner in crime although he has took to smodding like a duck to water.

now we can get on with organizing season 8 so please bare with us as an announcement will be made shortly.

Again thank you to you all for taking part and see you in season8.

Elite_sultan

Jampe-

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2014
Thank you administration! It was great how you got things sorted after ARL.

Thanks also for F1 thursday guys, it has been fun. Looking forward for some news regarding season 8.

Cheers, Janne

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks to you. You all did a great Job. sent from Sony Xperia Z

Jan 22, 2014
Thank you guy's for Letting me race with use for the last three races had a blast would like to race with you guy's next season if it's possible but what ever league I end up in next season I can't wait for it to start lol see you all on the track agin soon hopefully peace out

Jan 14, 2014
Thank you guys for keeping things running and creating AOR
I look forward to this announcement coming soon and to hearing my new league placement

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
Thank you very much, the amount of work involved with being a moderator often goes unnoticed. Well done, you guys have done a great job especially with the transition from ARL to AOR; it was handled very professionally and I appreciate that.

Prehn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thank you guys. Your work is highly appreciated. Looking forward to future seasons.

CalHD

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks everyone for making AOR carry on and thanks to everyone for making a great end to the season. I am now heading over to the PC so I wish all of you the best and I hope to see you in the future.

Tom97HD

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks guys for a great Semi-season on the new AOR, thanks to Frede for putting me in here and hopefully you have all enjoyed racing with me as I have with you and hopefully you enjoyd the highlights and I look forward to a new season where I'm hoping to do a full season an go for the championship. Also or the highlights, due to Callum leaving, the highlights will be weekly on my channel and I will have Tiametmarduk (Ben Daly) or Aarava to commentate the qualy comparisons. Also, for the races, I will not be commentating, the two commentators will be Aarava, and then I have to pick between Callum or CamStark, so hopefully you guys will enjoy them! :)

C2GY_85

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2014
Great job guys. Looking forward to the new season. Where i will be pushing with everything i have ;). Big thanks for the quick change over to. Keep up the great work guys