PS4 - Thank you for participating and have some feedback? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Thank you for participating and have some feedback?

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Here is an idea for season 4 :) I Thought the last championship had a Dull calendar with only 10 rounds (including 2 Qually Rounds). Hoping for a more exciting racing format next time out .(y);)
View attachment 65393
Would the sprint and feature race combined be about an hour like the regular races? ( I like this idea BTW :) )
Also a bit surprised you added the ovals :p

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Would the sprint and feature race combined be about an hour like the regular races? ( I like this idea BTW :) )
Also a bit surprised you added the ovals :p
Yeah the ovals need to go , complete waste of time them :poop: :cry: more tracks to choose from (y). Id llike a 20min sprint and a 50min feature race. With some member's that want to race a full champs:rolleyes:

Reactions: Michel--NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Yeah the ovals need to go , complete waste of time them :poop: :cry: more tracks to choose from (y). Id llike a 20min sprint and a 50min feature race. With some member's that want to race a full champs:rolleyes:
Like I told you foggy I like the calendar and your idea of the spring and main race (y). Would give everyone more change of fixing their mistake in the sprint race :)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
To me Indy oval was interesting as we did some teamwork with @mpc-v1
I know Indy is boring race when you made it all by yourself and same goes Daytona. I have done lof of Nascar races so I know how it goes sometimes.
So if we race oval let those races be team races not individual. Both (or three) drivers should race together from start to finish. I don't know if that works but just an idea for those longer ovals. It could be difficult as drivers should be same laptime pace.

Last edited:

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
Sorry to butt in to this thread, given I didn't take part in this league, however, I thought it was a bit concerning about participation levels etc.

Is there a theory that as Project Cars 2 appears to have come towards the end of its development (no DLC planned at the moment etc), is it just that people are starting to turn away from the game?

Or is this just a PS4 issue and more people are making the switch to PC, leading to less participation on console?

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Sorry to butt in to this thread, given I didn't take part in this league, however, I thought it was a bit concerning about participation levels etc.

Is there a theory that as Project Cars 2 appears to have come towards the end of its development (no DLC planned at the moment etc), is it just that people are starting to turn away from the game?

Or is this just a PS4 issue and more people are making the switch to PC, leading to less participation on console?
Hey its ok .(y) Yes Participation numbers decreased alot. Ive been involved in many AOR leagues on PS4, and yes unfortunately most league's go this way. I can honestly say, its not a PS4 problem. Project CARS 2 Is still relatively new (12 months old). and to be honest its really the only simcade racer on PS4 to play Imo.

Alot of PS4 guys have made the switch to PC, and who can blame them really. But No member's from this League did so , as a reason for abandoning their commitment to AOR and the League they signed up for. This is what ive noticed in the 3 years ive been involved at AOR. Someone will quitt the league early on . For reasons i can only presume from immature mind's. Not competitive. Not winning. A few bad results and their gone. This creates Apathy within the group, and others start to look for excuses to leave their commitment's behind ,and also QUITT. Its like a concertina effect. I also think that Newbies coming in , don't realise its quite a big commitment league racing. They just dont take it seriously, and dont care that they are letting the whole group down in the process. Many dont read the rules on initial Sign-Up. This also creates loads of unwanted problems as well, further down the line.
New F1 game releases every year, create loads of problems also. Seen many many guys, quitt Project CARS League's , with lame excuses , as soon as F1 is released. Again this is an immature mentality. Ive seen many guys do this, but are allowed to continue racing in another AOR league .ie F1 ! This has got to stop, and only sends a completely wrong message to others , who see whats actually going on. I have seen a many of my friends from AOR, just leave disillusioned , never to be seen again.
Things need to change or its pointless setting any leagues up IMO. But im sure some of the cods and mods do care, and hopefully they are working hard to find a solution.
There are other League's out there . I recently joined another league. Six races in to a championship - FULL GRIDS EVERY RACE so far. But things are done slightly different with newbies, to check their commitment and race etiquette. They have an academy and so on. Which is obviously a good idea, and is clearly working.
My thoughts on it anyhow (y);)