PS4 - These Guys Deserve To Be Disqualified | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 These Guys Deserve To Be Disqualified

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing 758 hour

S17 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 5, 2019
Platform + League: PS4 F1 Oceania
League Coordinator: @iContrast
Date: 17/11/19
Members Involved: @Amazing 758 hour @Crichto @RCohen
Description: video's Down Below Plus My Live reaction
Darren tries to take me out and Pete Backs me up to give him the chance to do so plus @Plevs spins me on on the second last lap robbing me of the championship this guy's are absolutely disgusting this was like a dirty driver unranked lobby not a AOR league race pathetic display from Pete and Darren as well how is that legal I should be the champion only reason I'm not is because he's "minions took me out They Deserve To Be Disqualified Both Of Them He Doesn't Deserve The Championship Darren Won It For Him
Evidence: Below
Official Stream On The AOR Channel Below

Last edited:

RCohen

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
This is beyond a joke if u think me and plevs where out to get you, if you look at my video I am put into the wall down the straight which loses my wing then I cannot stop it which wouldn’t have happened if u didn’t put me in the wall from moving under brakes, incident number 2 I go for a pass and if u look at the video I was going off with or without u being there it isn’t like I turned into you.

all these incident aside I believe you should be penalised from putting me in the wall and from 3 other incidents that I will put in the stewards later tonight. Pete ended up winning, he did nothing outside of the rules the whole race so have no idea how he can get a penalty and plevs incident was your fault to.

Incident 1 Pete’s view
My video

Incident 2

neither of these deserve a penalty let alone a DQ

Amazing 758 hour

Mar 5, 2019
C
Even the unbiased opinion of the commentator can see my point of view
no offence but this whole league is bias as f**k towards you 2 everybody knows that if you had no intention to **** my race up then why come race at all you said it yourself you're back for the finale because Pete isn't winning

Plevs

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
First of all, the audio in AmazingHour's footage is not his live reactions, so let's not pretend that it is, it's clearly an edited video of evidence.

Regarding the lap 35 incident, I have rewatched the footage and AmazingHour was more alongside than I realised at the time and I didn't leave him much room on the inside of turn 4, so happy to take the blame for that one. I had a lot to concentrate on, including defending from another driver behind and what he was going to do, and I made a mistake and didn't leave space. I had previously left him space when he attempted other unsuccessful moves on previous laps.
I have included my POV below.

However, to suggest there's some conspiracy against him and that other drivers were trying to take him out to help Pete is just plain wrong, and an insult to all the drivers in the league.
I understand his frustration, but to call for drivers to be DSQ because things didn't go his way is a bit much.

It's obvious from the footage that even though I'm at fault it wasn't my intention to "take him out", I wanted those guys to have a clean battle for the championship in the last race, so feel bad that I was involved in an incident that cost one of them.

In saying that, AmazingHour played the situation poorly, trying to dive bomb me into turn 1 repeatedly on previous laps. He then went for a risky move when he could have been a bit more patient and waited to try to tee up a clean pass using the two DRS straights. If you go for risky moves into corners you have to live with the fact that there's always a high chance of an incident. And if he wanted to win the championship he should have been more smart with his driving in this race.

I was in a championship battle of my own with a chance of 3rd place, needing 2nd place in the race to have a chance. So there was no way I was giving up the position easily. I was catching Pete and without the time lost due to defending the dive bombs I would have won the race as I was on the faster tyre.

I apologise to AmazingHour and feel bad about the incident, but I think his reaction to it has been appalling. This over the top stewards report and the abusive messages received by myself and other drivers illustrates that (I have attached the message I received from him after the race).

Link to my POV of the lap 35 incident:

Attachments

Amazing 758 hour

Mar 5, 2019
First of all, the audio in AmazingHour's footage is not his live reactions, so let's not pretend that it is, it's clearly an edited video of evidence.

Regarding the lap 35 incident, I have rewatched the footage and AmazingHour was more alongside than I realised at the time and I didn't leave him much room on the inside of turn 4, so happy to take the blame for that one. I had a lot to concentrate on, including defending from another driver behind and what he was going to do, and I made a mistake and didn't leave space. I had previously left him space when he attempted other unsuccessful moves on previous laps.
I have included my POV below.

However, to suggest there's some conspiracy against him and that other drivers were trying to take him out to help Pete is just plain wrong, and an insult to all the drivers in the league.
I understand his frustration, but to call for drivers to be DSQ because things didn't go his way is a bit much.

It's obvious from the footage that even though I'm at fault it wasn't my intention to "take him out", I wanted those guys to have a clean battle for the championship in the last race, so feel bad that I was involved in an incident that cost one of them.

In saying that, AmazingHour played the situation poorly, trying to dive bomb me into turn 1 repeatedly on previous laps. He then went for a risky move when he could have been a bit more patient and waited to try to tee up a clean pass using the two DRS straights. If you go for risky moves into corners you have to live with the fact that there's always a high chance of an incident. And if he wanted to win the championship he should have been more smart with his driving in this race.

I was in a championship battle of my own with a chance of 3rd place, needing 2nd place in the race to have a chance. So there was no way I was giving up the position easily. I was catching Pete and without the time lost due to defending the dive bombs I would have won the race as I was on the faster tyre.

I apologise to AmazingHour and feel bad about the incident, but I think his reaction to it has been appalling. This over the top stewards report and the abusive messages received by myself and other drivers illustrates that (I have attached the message I received from him after the race).

Link to my POV of the lap 35 incident:

All you guys are rediculos you screwed up my race and now because I get pissed and finally say something about it I'm the bad guy but if the positions area reversed nothing would come of it because that's how it works

Amazing 758 hour

Mar 5, 2019
Now I do apologise to Plevs for my rant and the dive at turn 1 but I'm fighting for everything at that point and when we did make slight contact I backed out of it to make sure he kept the spot as more than likely it would have been classed as a illegal overtake
now I'm sure he can understand the mood I'm in right now I poured my heart and soul into this league and when it comes down to crunch time Pete couldn't even face me 1 on 1

Amazing 758 hour

Mar 5, 2019
OK you know what forget everything if nothing happens about this then so be it I've had enough I'm mentally not right at the moment and I'll I need is to be arguing with you Muppets when all you do is damn near abuse me all the time yea that's how you make me feel small and make me have so rather bad thoughts at some point I'm not going to go into detail but that's how you all make me feel sometimes like I'd rather not being around you act like bullies most of the time that doesn't feel good by the way so I hope you're all happy you miserable pricks

RCohen

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
And we are “miserable”. Just cuz u didn’t win Dosent mean u gotta carry on like the worlds against you.

Amazing 758 hour

Mar 5, 2019
And we are “miserable”. Just cuz u didn’t win Dosent mean u gotta carry on like the worlds against you.
You have no idea how you and your little mate make me feel sometimes you 2 act like bullies sometimes to me that's my honest opinion so say what you want believe what you want but zac didn't win the championship you won it for him and that is just rediculos the end.

Crichto

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Reply:

I should not be included in this ridiculous over the top stewards report and the abusive and disrespectful messages received by myself and other drivers is totally unacceptable and I believe amazinghour should be blacklisted from AOR for all the abusive and hateful messages (I have attached the message I received and have seen from him after the race).

Lap 24 incident:
I gave Amazinghour a car length on my outside and then inside at all times. this report is useless.

lap 26 incident:
wheel to wheel contact and then he turns left into me as he says in his video "I TURNED LEFT INTO HIM" which causes me to get wing damage.

videos below showing him turning into me and him admitting to it:

lap 26 takes my wing:

lap 26 my pass:
Amazinghour never covered the inside and moved towards the right, allowing a car length gap and then jerks left in the braking zone to cover but is to late as I'm already up the inside of him and I made a clean pass for the lead.
My POV below:

Video below:

lap 26 Incident:
I was never intentionally slowing up I was defending my position throughout the middle sector, but then amazing hour doesn't turn for the fast left as shown and in his video by saying "GET OVER THERE" and "I DIDN'T TURN LEFT" indicates that he was purposely opening the steering.

video below showing him opening the steering and admitting it:

Attachments

Last edited:

Amazing 758 hour

Mar 5, 2019
OK I'm done enjoy ya championship which you didn't earn may as well give it to Darren anyway good bye all of you you guys have no idea how you make me feel in these situations I'd rather be dead than alive right now and guess what I might go do that good bye screw all of you

RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
You have no idea how you and your little mate make me feel sometimes you 2 act like bullies sometimes to me that's my honest opinion so say what you want believe what you want but zac didn't win the championship you won it for him and that is just rediculos the end.
Alright, alright enough. I don't want this stewards enquiry turning into an argument (which its probably too late anyway). Lets just let the stewards decide what penalties will be applied to this enquiry. Whether there is any or not and whether you agree or not, please respect the decision

RCohen

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
This is it from me, but amazing you are saying we make u feels small and stuff but you have sent me and countless others abusive messages throughout the entire season.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
First off, thanks for your patience with this enquiry, took a lot of discussion. The stewards have come to the following conclusions.

Incident 1 (Turn 1 L24): This is a racing contact, @Crichto leaves enough room on the outside and maintains his position fairly, no further action will be taken here.
Incident 2 (Turn 4 L26): This move from @Crichto was overly aggressive, requiring him to force a gap that wasn't really there and push @Amazing 758 hour out of his way, running well off the inside line to complete the move. Essentially forcing @Amazing 758 hour to move out of his way or crash. @Crichto will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision.

Incident 3: @Crichto driving slowly and backing up the pack. We do not have any specific rules against this, and we do not feel @Crichto was driving recklessly slowly. No further action will be taken here.

Incident 4 (Turn 11 L26): @Amazing 758 hour simply does not turn for the corner early enough and pushes @Crichto wide, causing him to lose time and the position. @Amazing 758 hour will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision.

Incident 5 (Turn 1 L27): @Amazing 758 hour originally defends the inside but begins to return to the racing line. @RCohen goes for the gap that is opening on the inside but @Amazing 758 hour moves again to block this. To be clear, only 1 defensive move is allowed and this constitutes blocking, which leads to the following contact. @Amazing 758 hour will receive a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision.

Incident 6 (Turn 1 L28): @Amazing 758 hour makes the pass on the straight and takes the racing line into T1, @RCohen decides not to pit despite his damage, but goes for a reckless move into turn 1, making contact and pushing @Amazing 758 hour wide. Considering the circumstances and all the evidence available to us, the stewards believe that this driving was utterly reckless and with an intention to interfere with the championship fight. At AOR, our primary objective is to provide clean, fair and competitive racing, and everything we are seeing here is opposed to that goal. As such, we are choosing to award 50 Penalty Points to @RCohen and he will be placed onto the blacklist for the next two seasons.

Incident 7 (Turn 4 L35): We feel that @Plevs has taken too tight of a line through the corner and has turned into @Amazing 758 hour , causing the spin and resulting damage. @Plevs will receive a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

In addition to this. While I understand frustration at what happened on track, it's never acceptable to repeatedly insult other drivers in the league. @Amazing 758 hour will receive a reprimand for insulting other drivers. If I see any more of this from you in the future harsher punishments will follow.

Finally, more of a personal note to @Crichto and @Amazing 758 hour , obviously tensions have been high this season. Want to make it clear to the pair of you that if you are racing again in the future that this is put behind you.

@iContrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.