• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

PS This guy needs to get banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Platform + League: PS4 + F5
League Coordinator: @Hasnain
Date: 02/02/20
Members Involved: @Heaxxy
Description: Many time people complained about his connection and did a few steward enquiry about his **** connection and bad driving. Today is my turn to do so. In 1st incident, Heaxxy divebombs me, touchs me slightly and almost collect the Ferrari in front of him, he also cuts the corners massively and doesnt give the position back to me and he gained some time, after the straight I atrempted to overtake him down inside and he moves underbreaking, luckly he ghosted with his bad connection as you can see he was also lagging a lot during the hole incident sequence. 2nd incident, Heaxxy waves on the straight to block me from overtaking him and when I attempt again to overtake him on the outside he just out braked himself and used me as a stop bar and I also noticed later on the race that a slight bit of my front wing broke from that incident, I had my nose ahead until he out brake himself and punt me off the circuit. This is like the 15th enquiry done against this piece of **** and if he doesnt get banned after all these incident and penalty points he got that would be a big shame for AOR to keep this guy in this league. We need to do something about this, he hasnt learnt one bit of his constants mistakes done during this hole season. He clearly doesnt care about other driver's safety because he keeps coming racing with a bad connection even tho he is aware of that!!!!!!!!
Evidence:

Incident 1: 0:00
Incident 2: 1:03

Heaxxy

Semi-Pro Karter
It is he who bug it is not defend properly and everyone in f5 those full of him. I never lodge a complaint because it is useless it is the race and all it is believed in football to cry after a touch false misplaced eithe

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
It is he who bug it is not defend properly and everyone in f5 those full of him. I never lodge a complaint because it is useless it is the race and all it is believed in football to cry after a touch false misplaced eithe
NVM...

Last edited:

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
TO CLARIFY: After scrolling way down until round 1 I found out that Heaxxy got 35 penalty points and 1 reprimand. Also, we got the message of the head steward mentionning the removal of the league to Heaxxy if he doesnt solve his connection issue and carry on with it.

#1 Verdict: 10 penalty points
Screenshot_20200202-184047_Chrome.jpg

#2 Verdict: 10 penalty points again
Screenshot_20200202-183249_Chrome.jpg

#3 Verdict: 10 penalty points again...
Screenshot_20200202-183156_Chrome.jpg

#4 Verdict: 5 penalty points
Screenshot_20200202-183144_Chrome.jpg

#5 Verdict: 1 reprimand + steward approval for removal if his connections keeps persisting
Screenshot_20200202-183037_Chrome.jpg

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
I'd like to add towards the connection issue. I was supposed to after the last race but never got around to it.

Basically, this has been happening for about 4 races now? I think it began at the Mexican Grand Prix. USA from what I recall was the least troublesome, but it was still there a bit. As far as I remember it wasn't as bad as the other races. There's no point in me adding footage of tonight's race as you can see it in Sam's video much more clearly. I will add though that it seems to be worse at the start of a race, as when I caught up to Heaxxy later on in the race tonight, it was pretty much fine and there was no connection icon next to his name.

Then there was the previous race at the Brazilian Grand Prix where like others have experienced, I spent the opening lap or two driving through him.

(Sorry that it briefly cuts out at 1:14, it does that in my PS4 recordings for some reason sometimes.)

It briefly happened again on Lap 2 but I didn't bother including that since it was so brief but you get the point. It's pretty hard to race with him when this is going on, as you have no idea if the game will randomly make his car solid again so you're hesitant all the time. Obviously it's the Stewards decision but personally, if Heaxxy plans on racing again next season, then I think he needs to prove that his connection is okay.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'd like to add towards the connection issue. I was supposed to after the last race but never got around to it.

Basically, this has been happening for about 4 races now? I think it began at the Mexican Grand Prix. USA from what I recall was the least troublesome, but it was still there a bit. As far as I remember it wasn't as bad as the other races. There's no point in me adding footage of tonight's race as you can see it in Sam's video much more clearly. I will add though that it seems to be worse at the start of a race, as when I caught up to Heaxxy later on in the race tonight, it was pretty much fine and there was no connection icon next to his name.

Then there was the previous race at the Brazilian Grand Prix where like others have experienced, I spent the opening lap or two driving through him.

(Sorry that it briefly cuts out at 1:14, it does that in my PS4 recordings for some reason sometimes.)

It briefly happened again on Lap 2 but I didn't bother including that since it was so brief but you get the point. It's pretty hard to race with him when this is going on, as you have no idea if the game will randomly make his car solid again so you're hesitant all the time. Obviously it's the Stewards decision but personally, if Heaxxy plans on racing again next season, then I think he needs to prove that his connection is okay.
Thank you for provinding further evidence. It's clear that this has been a constant issue since the Mexican GP, my teamate was complainning a lot about hsi connection when it was at Mexico as well, he was brushing and swerving the hole circuit layout at some points.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
I just discovered why I got pushed off during the SC deployment! Plus, since Heaxxy love yo make things more dramatic via private messages I will add thisincident as well. It's kind of a nearly a copy paste of Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel SC incident at Azerbaïdjan 2017. Heaxxy get a 5 second time penalty for running into my back which the game was right about because he was the car behind and he should have been more cautious around him. I couldnt do anything as @robin8f was the leader and I had to make sure to not ran into his back on my side. Heaxxy wasnt happy about it and I can state that he said in French will traduc in English: "WHAT?!?! I got a 5 seconds penalty for touching him! What a mothetfucker!" is what he exactly said, I am speaking a lot french in my country (Canada), so I know what they are exactly saying, in fact. Right after Heaxxy said that, he was so furious about it that he DELIBERATLY comes side by side to me and start to force me off into the wall and try to give me a 5 second time penalty to me too because he didnt like the fact that the game caught him well for once. I almost ended into the wall luckly I had great force feedback to counter his dangerous and unsportmanlike conduct manoeuvre to crash me into the wall and get me 5 sec as well! The moment Heaxxy done that @maxou13-12 said to him: "STOP! STOP BRO! Dont do that!!!" this is what he said to Heaxxy. I want to thank Maxou for saying this because it was truly a dangerous deliberate attempt to take me out of the race. In AOR, these things are considerated of crashing purposely somebody else, which is 50 penalty points to cope with if it happens. I expect a severe stewarding and big verdict with huge consequences for this guy's behaviour, **** driving and constant poor connection because he clearly doesnt give a flying **** about anyone in this league. He perfectly proved that today in the final race of the season. What a shame! Totally shamefull!

Evidence at 48:55 from Maxou's livestream POV:

Last edited:

Zaack

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator

The second one has already been reported but the first video no. This situation has become tragic in the last few races of the Season.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
@Heaxxy you have had 4 races to improve your connection and no improvement has been made. We simply cannot allow you to race in the leagues with these connection issues, so we will be adding you to the blacklist for next season. if you are able to prove that your connection has significantly improved you may be allowed to sign-up again in season 20.

@Hasnain @SamGamerOfficial @SolidNinjaSnake @Zaack

Status
Not open for further replies.