Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
No one can do Thursdays can we go back to fridays
Don’t assume that everyone else can’t do Thursdays because you don’t know that. Just because you can’t do today doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. There will be a Friday practice regardless. I just want to do some practice tonight and wanted to see if anyone else wants to, that’s all

Reactions: aordarren05

DICER46

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Don’t assume that everyone else can’t do Thursdays because you don’t know that. Just because you can’t do today doesn’t mean everyone else can’t. There will be a Friday practice regardless. I just want to do some practice tonight and wanted to see if anyone else wants to, that’s all
It's just that no one has signed up and last week it got cancelled because no one could

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
It's just that no one has signed up and last week it got cancelled because no one could
No it got cancelled because the host (me) couldn’t make it and no one offered to host. Like I said there still will be one Friday. Doesn’t mean we can’t have one of Thursday as well.

• Wow
Reactions: miniminiman09

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
There will be a Friday practice, don’t just assume it won’t be there because I haven’t got round to posting it yet, @Germo is testing out other days, because you can’t make doesn’t mean he should cancel Thursday practices

• Winner
Reactions: Germo