PS4 - Thursday 17 & Saturday 19 October British social | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Thursday 17 & Saturday 19 October British social

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sign me up for a Saturday. Same car

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
Great fun battling with @iJokeri22 and @ELIT3_gam3boy. Spent the entire first stint unable to catch you guys while burning all my ERS. Caught up in the second stint and was slowly recovering energy. Unfortunately my last lap push was cut short with wheelspin from worn tyres combined with hotlap mode.
(Also that slide in Maggots I was sure I was going to lose the back end completely and take you out @ELIT3_gam3boy, was very happy we both survived that)

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22

Walsh89-

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for the race guys. Went better than my actual league races recently. Hadn't done any laps prior so quali I was just finding my way. Happy enough with the run at the end but think I could do 26's with a few more laps.

Race pace seemed decent enough, overtook Joker and then ended up on my own for the rest of the race in 2nd, didn't quite have the pace of Nexus in front and the cars behind were battling so pretty lonely but was fairly consistent so happy with that.

Lost loads of time on the pit entry though so will need to sort that for Sunday, braked about a week too early.

Nexus1011

S18 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Apr 14, 2016
Kind of a lonely race up in front but it was a good test for me as I had some issues in AOR races recently.
Race pace was good but just need to improve in quali as I wasn't too happy with my last lap.

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
span early in race just tried to recover and catch pack up till i made a mistake, need a few tweeks here and there but do have some good pace at times

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Great fun battling with @iJokeri22 and @ELIT3_gam3boy. Spent the entire first stint unable to catch you guys while burning all my ERS. Caught up in the second stint and was slowly recovering energy. Unfortunately my last lap push was cut short with wheelspin from worn tyres combined with hotlap mode.
(Also that slide in Maggots I was sure I was going to lose the back end completely and take you out @ELIT3_gam3boy, was very happy we both survived that)
Yeah that was great fun so good I had to upload it.
I know no one will watch the whole race but I uploaded it anyway lap 10-14 I think was the best bit and lap 20-24 and lap 4-6 in fact the whole thing was great. :LOL:

RobKite

S18 AOR PS4 F8 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Sorry about T1 @RobKite. My fault.

rage quit coz my rears were cooked
No worries, I was testing the Med to Softs, so decided to continue and finished 6th which in the long term means that could work... Not an issue...

Cheers

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for the race a bit boring on my own for most of it so I just started doing quick lap followed by slow lap to recharge my ERS.

What happened to you @Sneaky24-7Ninja that was shaping up to be a good fight and then your car just randomly spun off in the middle of the corner?

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 17, 2017
What happened to you @Sneaky24-7Ninja that was shaping up to be a good fight and then your car just randomly spun off in the middle of the corner?
Yeah, sorry I left you to a lonely race there.
I was going to pit lap 9 but thought I'd let you undercut me to see how much you'd gain (seeing as it was just a practice race). Then I was pushing incredibly hard trying to see if I could break DRS from you; which considering how similar pace we were was always going to be difficult here. Tried to put the power down too quick before the car was fully straight and got a bit of wheelspin and couldn't quite save it.