PS4 - Tier 1 IndyCar - Round 6 (Final) - Sonoma - 8/3/17 - 8 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Tier 1 IndyCar - Round 6 (Final) - Sonoma - 8/3/17 - 8 UK time

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Can you show me how fast I was goin as I don't have the replay as I left the race form being driven into by god knows how many tier 1 guys?

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Can you show me how fast I was goin as I don't have the replay as I left the race form being driven into by god knows how many tier 1 guys?
It's in this thread on page 2 at 33.15. And at the start on the lap you were well over 15 seconds ahead
[DOUBLEPOST=1489146475][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's in this thread on page 2 at 33.15. And at the start on the lap you were well over 15 seconds ahead
Makes no sense to me

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Look from 33.15 in my video, you slow up by at least 5-6 seconds in 3 corners, said waiting for someone.
Yeah I was waitin for your momma.....

If you've got a problem with it then take it to the stewards.what ever the reason for me being slower then you could of been I don't remember,but I do remember you shoving me off track on the way to the pits just so you could get in 1st?
[DOUBLEPOST=1489147110][/DOUBLEPOST]No sorry that was someone else

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Just looked at your replay and form what I can see,it looks like I was slowing to let you past on the right and you drove into me because you didn't slow to make sure there was space to pass.i was about to go off the racing line for you but as you didn't let up what can I say.besides that you drove into me as you did not give me chance to move out of your way,what should of i done drive onto the grass just because the driving god is coming my way?.....I'm sorry that you drove into me but you could you could of taken your foot off the gas for a second and all would of been good and you would of got past clean and safe.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Just looked at your replay and form what I can see,it looks like I was slowing to let you past on the right and you drove into me because you didn't slow to make sure there was space to pass.i was about to go off the racing line for you but as you didn't let up what can I say.besides that you drove into me as you did not give me chance to move out of your way,what should of i done drive onto the grass just because the driving god is coming my way?.....I'm sorry that you drove into me but you could you could of taken your foot off the gas for a second and all would of been good and you would of got past clean and safe.
My last comment now, ok if your slowing down to let me lap you, fine, but you've done it in the quickest, hardest part of the track to navigate. End of discussion.(y)

• Winner
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I wasn't going to do any vids as some of my races were pritty bad. .Full Race coverage all races. .