PS3 - TIER 1 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - Spa - (03/04/2016 8PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 TIER 1 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - Spa - (03/04/2016 8PM UK)

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
@Donks ; was that you laughing because i hit the pitwall? LOL.
Tried to look back while entering, to see if you made it through the last chicane.
It was @Philip_66. You were all over my gearbox in sector 3 so I was advising that I was about to pit so we didn't get tangled before the end of the lap. You didn't listen and got me at the bus stop, so I ended up following you in when you leathered it into the wall. Was very funny at the time.
It would be more fun with a little more chat as long as it's sensible and not me getting irate at @King_Rockhammer

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Anyway guys, it was another very competitive race! Yes, there were some mistakes that we need to avoid on the upcoming season (myself included) but there are some very positive things to take from this socials, and we are very close to announce who stays on Tier 1, and who stays on Tier 2.

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Anyway guys, it was another very competitive race! Yes, there were some mistakes that we need to avoid on the upcoming season (myself included) but there are some very positive things to take from this socials, and we are very close to announce who stays on Tier 1, and who stays on Tier 2.
@pepper_F1 as I'm a little off the pace I'm cool going into Tier 2.

REUTEMMANN

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 16, 2015
Hi. ID would change as my account has Reutemmann connection problems. My other ID is F1ARG_VETTEL and the have no connection problems. This change can be possible?

In F1ARG time stop using the account has Reutemann because Vettel has no connection problems. I hope this can be possible.
In addition I have all the settings there (set ups)

@pepper_F1 @Philip_66 @mallucm

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Hi. ID would change as my account has Reutemmann connection problems. My other ID is F1ARG_VETTEL and the have no connection problems. This change can be possible?

In F1ARG time stop using the account has Reutemann because Vettel has no connection problems. I hope this can be possible.
In addition I have all the settings there (set ups)

@pepper_F1 @Philip_66 @mallucm
I'm not sure how that changes the connection, but if it improves it then go ahead :)

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
well..i read all discussions..and saw the video of king rockhammer...maybe im wrong but i dont see in that video anything,what i did wrong..and by the way..king rockhammer hits me,not i him...about race.solid third place,thanks to penalties from others..:) but i had no penalties,and that means that i had a pretty clean race..crazy,but clean..thanks everyone.very strong pace was in this race,no time for relax.looking forward to see you all in next races and next battles :)

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
well..i read all discussions..and saw the video of king rockhammer...maybe im wrong but i dont see in that video anything,what i did wrong..and by the way..king rockhammer hits me,not i him...about race.solid third place,thanks to penalties from others..:) but i had no penalties,and that means that i had a pretty clean race..crazy,but clean..thanks everyone.very strong pace was in this race,no time for relax.looking forward to see you all in next races and next battles :)
I did arguably drive into you by turning in too early. But your weaving I'm not happy about. Just before I go to the outside you make a sharp turn left leaving me clueless as to if you're going defensive or not. You make 1 change of direction, that's it, not weave around like you were doing in the clip. It's to prevent accidents being caused and why I took a last ditch attempt to go round to the outside rather than go to the inside which was what I was planning to do.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
king,we all are driving and thinking different:)you have your decission,i have mine..i was thinking you will try to pass me in the last two turns..:)anyway im the new one in this league and i dont know all this hidden rules there..im really sorry that you took my right wheel and crash in to the wall!!!!!!

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
king,we all are driving and thinking different:)you have your decission,i have mine..i was thinking you will try to pass me in the last two turns..:)anyway im the new one in this league and i dont know all this hidden rules there..im really sorry that you took my right wheel and crash in to the wall!!!!!!
I will draw your attention to this then, the rules.

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
hmm...1.3 Defending:
● Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it. Do not force a chasing car off the track by leaving it too little room. If the attacking car is alongside you going into a corner (generally if the attacking car's nose is ahead of the defending car's sidepod), you must adjust your line to avoid contact...i agree,thats the yesterdays situation..,but..... 1.2 Overtaking:
● Don't be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front...ehhhh..,ok,let it be..theres a lot of words i can say about this situation,but i cant say it in english..:(as i say,we all have different thinking and we cant read whats in others mind...once again im sorry if i was wrong.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
It was @Philip_66. You were all over my gearbox in sector 3 so I was advising that I was about to pit so we didn't get tangled before the end of the lap. You didn't listen and got me at the bus stop, so I ended up following you in when you leathered it into the wall. Was very funny at the time.
It would be more fun with a little more chat as long as it's sensible and not me getting irate at @King_Rockhammer
Hahaha. Yeah i thought i heard something like; no need' but i drive with engine sound and other effects on the foreground so most of the times i can't hear the voices good enough to understand what's bin said. In ARL there were more incl. me with mics
but every time they spoke to me during the race, i said; again M8. Can't hear you.
Or maybe i just can't drive and listen at the same time. ;)
I'll plug it in next race. :)
Btw; did we hit there? Thought it was a clean pass.

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
If I was @King_Rockhammer and I saw mazias "weaving" about, I would not even think about risking my race by trying to pass at that time you did. I, along with other drivers probably, would have waiting until the bus stop or even turn 1 or the end of the long straight!! Not around the outside of a 190mph turn when the ahead car is "weaving". To me, sounds like poor planning on an overtake. My two cents

• Informative
Reactions: Philip_66

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I will draw your attention to this then, the rules.
Enough M8. !!
You both use pads.!!
That's not the smoothest controller there is.
First: read comment oo7. !
Second: Save your "rookie ambition" and try to stay out of trouble.
We're not doing league races yet.!
Like i said; on to the next race.

Last edited:

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014
If I was @King_Rockhammer and I saw mazias "weaving" about, I would not even think about risking my race by trying to pass at that time you did. I, along with other drivers probably, would have waiting until the bus stop or even turn 1 or the end of the long straight!! Not around the outside of a 190mph turn when the ahead car is "weaving". To me, sounds like poor planning on an overtake. My two cents
Enough M8. !!
You both use pads.!!
That's not the most smooth controller there is.
First: read comment oo7. !
Second: Save your "rookie ambition" and try to stay out of trouble.
We're not doing league races yet.!
Like i said; on to the next race.
Put it this way, anyone who has known me or battled me knows I'm aggressive and you give me a chance to pass 9 out of 10 times I'll take it. Earlier in the race on lap 11 I passed 3 cars on the run up to the same corner, 3 in one move, this was against the Brazilian Caterham, @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL and @Donks and we got through it fine. In the 2 races I've battled with professional, I'm already earning to trust him in terms of racecraft.

In regards to "risking my race to pass at that time". I had planned prior to this to pass him as soon as possible to prevent him coming back at the chicane as it was the last lap. In that instance in those few seconds, I was thinking about which way to go, oh wait now I have to avoid him.

I had a go, in the end the accident itself was my fault, I will take responsibility, The weaving before is what led to it. It's dangerous, just saying it needs to stop.

Last edited: