Moved - Tier 1 - Round 2 - lap 12 - I don't know how to described to mess[moved] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Tier 1 - Round 2 - lap 12 - I don't know how to described to mess[moved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
hi all! @morphee7 @Chloé @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild @AndrexUK

I don't know what to say: @Samuel Ratz stopped after a chicane in which you cannot see what there is after the apex, in the middle of the track, playing with his brake and trottle...
I arrived and could not avoid him, even if I tried! He says he had usb problems, still I see the inputs, and he braked to stop n the middle of the track.
I was trying a desperate recover after I got illegally damage at the start. This was the final strike to my race and my hopes to recover. Still I finished the race, very upset.
Please watch the entire video:

he had to teleport to pits immediately, he disconnected after the crash...

• Surprised
Reactions: Tyborg and NynS

Samuel Ratz

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2019
Ye like i said already windows decided it d be a good time to reset all usb devices, you can see my inputs beeing stuck in the middle of the corner. Tried to shut down pc to remove myself from track, since my mouse is usb as well. Big Sorry to anyone that had inconvinience because of this. I m trying to fix that issue, tho hard to find a solution if it s irreproduceable.

Tyborg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2016
Ye like i said already windows decided it d be a good time to reset all usb devices, you can see my inputs beeing stuck in the middle of the corner. Tried to shut down pc to remove myself from track, since my mouse is usb as well. Big Sorry to anyone that had inconvinience because of this. I m trying to fix that issue, tho hard to find a solution if it s irreproduceable.
How long have you known about this, problem?

• Indifferent
Reactions: NynS

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
If it's really like that, I apologise for the way I thought about that.
Anyway try to fix it in time for the next

Samuel Ratz

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2019
As it happens only once every couple months with houndreds of played hours (as well as a newly installed win10) in between i havent really noticed it as a problem, esp since there was no obvious cause to be spotted.
Will try to find a solution since it did cause considerable trouble.

Reactions: Tyborg

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @Samuel Ratz had no fault in this technical issue and he could not have done anything to avoid that collision, therefore no further actions will be applied.

@Samuel Ratz @TureeruT
@paleez

• Informative
Reactions: TureeruT
Status
Not open for further replies.