Moved - Tier 1 - Round 2 - lap zero (end of lap 1 in replay) - Unacceptable lag, unacceptable [moved] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Tier 1 - Round 2 - lap zero (end of lap 1 in replay) - Unacceptable lag, unacceptable [moved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
Hi all! @morphee7 @GIXXERosg @AndrexUK @VoodooChild @Chloé

I say everything in the video.
I tag @Bechir Andrei , he told @BIGPRENTA he had huge lag during free practice. Still he decided to start the race. Unfortunately for him, this affected me, who will not stand for this.
My race has been completely torn apart because of the damage i got because of him. I will not accept this, and I think he should be disqualified from this race. He was lagging all the time...this is not right, against the rules, unsporty.
Please watch the entire video video: I show him lagging even when he's not near myself. Absurd!

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
I don’t see how’s this any fault of my doing my ping seemed fine to me it just seems like there was a lag spike a similar thing happened in the last race where people was randomly disconnected I don’t feel well like I Should be penalised for something that’s out of my control

Bechir Andrei

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2019
Here it is a short onboard from my POV... As mention by @TureeruT I wrote a message in server chat with 1h or so before the start (in practice) saying that prenta was lagging but I don't know if he saw it or not.
As you can see it was a problem only until T3 after the start after that his connection looked ok and PING got lower, from 80 to 40-50... Don't know how it was for the rest of the race since I had that DT and lost contact with him.
Honestly I don't think he was aware of this problem and a DQ would be pretty harsh if you ask me, perhaps just a warning so he can keep this in mind for the next races - asking people before the start if he is lagging or something -
I watched a tons of races from Jardier and Prenta doesn't seems to have a general problem with internet connection, probably was a particular case the other night... I don't know! But you guys know better what should happen :)

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
I don’t see how’s this any fault of my doing my ping seemed fine to me it just seems like there was a lag spike a similar thing happened in the last race where people was randomly disconnected I don’t feel well like I Should be penalised for something that’s out of my control
I'm sorry. The problem is me. In the end what happened? Nothing at all.
Next time, if someone is lagging, I will be the one to not start the race, since it looks like I'm the only one to be affected.
Seems fair.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
moved to the stewards

( @TureeruT i'd like to introduce you to screen recording software, recording a screen with the smartphone is not an acceptable solution in 2020)

• Friendly
  • Funny
Reactions: NynS and TureeruT
Status
Not open for further replies.