PS4 - Tier 1: Round 5 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (03/01/2018 8PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Tier 1: Round 5 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (03/01/2018 8PM UK)

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
Internet **** the bed as soon as the race started and the inevitable lag crash took me and Shane into the barrier at T3.

Pretty glad it ended there after some of the driving I witnessed :lol:

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Was at the back of the pack most of the race, had a couple of lucky escapes with lag and ended up P8 after penalties. Congrats to @Nexus1011 on the win.
Thanks for organising this mini series had good fun although my pace was crap. Congrats to @Ollie_D631 on the title.

Reactions: Ollie_D631

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Still a fun championship, I think we should definitely do more with the classic cars in the future, maybe a whole season or something?
It'll be interesting to see what F1 2018 brings to the table, though codies don't regularly have classic cars in the F1 games as wasn't F1 2013 the last game to have classic cars & tracks, so a 4 year gap between added classic cars would make me believe that we shouldn't really expect any classic cars or tracks in F1 2018, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.:watching:

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Update:
Following footage provided, the following penalties will be given out due to poor driving standards (dive bombs, excessive wheel bangs, forcing other drivers off the track, etc etc)

@michaelangelo53 - DSQ from race
@Cherry2pie -DSQ from race and championship

Note - the drivers above will be monitored during league racing as the racing standards were very questionable. Just because one driver did something to you, doesn't mean you should retaliate and stoop to their standards.

@alexukr

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Do you still have footage saved? @michaelangelo53

Would love to see your POV of ramming me over the curbs of death outside of turn 3 when I was making a clean pass. Got a penalty and you kept the place from it.

Lap after your crash with cam.

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
Do you still have footage saved? @michaelangelo53

Would love to see your POV of ramming me over the curbs of death outside of turn 3 when I was making a clean pass. Got a penalty and you kept the place from it.

Lap after your crash with cam.
Yes i do video will be up today.. I didn't have almost no front wing and i had no downforce. Also i did nothing illegal on my battle with cam. So you're telling me, me pushing you off the track is worth a dsq. From what i remember you took out Alex and got nothing hmmm..

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
You'll have actually seen a collision caused by lag, but if anything Alex failing to leave room for a car that was ahead of him going into the chicane. But that's completely irrelevant.

Michael Romanidis

S16 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jun 5, 2017
And shy do you disqualify him from the whole championship when he only did something in one race
You'll have actually seen a collision caused by lag, but if anything Alex failing to leave room for a car that was ahead of him going into the chicane. But that's completely irrelevant.
Are you actually serious? I got disqualified from a fun event due to pushing someone off the track?! That's all?