PS4 Tier 2 IndyCar - Main Thread

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
AOR Project Cars IndyCar League Season 1
Tier 2 - Main Thread

This is the main thread for the IndyCar Tier 2 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
Optional 45minute free practise starts at 7:00 (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator: @YabbaTheHutt
Race Host: @Griff1894
Back-up Host: @YabbaTheHutt

Drivers and Teams:
@RacingAtHome
@xPiGeOnNiNjA
@YabbaTheHutt
@RGT hayc [PSN: RoninGT hayc]
@Griff1894
@Manx57
@A_L_H-1996
@Play4Stefano
@Justin Heun [PSN: juchadi]
@Donks [PSN: DonkDanks]
@DrewTheGreat323
@WilliamGibsonTV
Reserve tier 2:
@Chicolini

Withdrawn from league:
@kam

Last edited:

xPiGeOnNiNjA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
I'm assuming that as there are only 12 full time drivers the points system will be changed? :p

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Hi all,just been lookin at the regs for this and am I right in saying that it's set to default on the car setup.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hi all,just been lookin at the regs for this and am I right in saying that it's set to default on the car setup.
Ye, it is default setup. Will post a video soon that shows how you do that (with setting the right tyre and ffb). There will also be some info regarding pit strategy as there seems to be a little bug with that.

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
OK, sent friend requests to everyone i didn't have so accept me before 7 if you can for the practice lobby.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Unfortenally @kam has to withdraw from the league for personal reasons :(

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I think this game hates me?.....no matter what I do to get the prime tyre when I pit in is driving me nuts

Last edited:

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt if your about tonight you could join me for some testing to see if I can get this sorted befor Wednesdays race?.what time would be good for you,I'm on about 8pm(uk)
Thanks

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt if your about tonight you could join me for some testing to see if I can get this sorted befor Wednesdays race?.what time would be good for you,I'm on about 8pm(uk)
Thanks
I'll be around then so that we can test this. Still don't understand why it works for me and not for you... Should we use tyre x2 to speed things up a bit for testing?

Reactions: RGT hayc

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Yeah that's cool see you about 8ish then thanks.
Sorry Hayc...can't make it tonight. Most likely won't have any time tomorrow either.
Maybe you can take some screenshots of your setup list, the setup itself and what tyres you get after pitstop (not that I think it will show something strange...)? I need to put something up tomorrow to inform everyone, need to know if there still is problem.

When I tested I changed the name of the default setup to IndyCar with the Hard tyre (not automated by weather), 1.15bar in front, 1.05bar in the rear and put all repairs on. When I had that on top of my list it worked and everytime I changed the tyre (wet or alternate) I got that tyre. Can't understand why that won't work for you...