PS4 - Tier 2 IndyCar - Round 3 - Monza - 15/2/17 - 8 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Tier 2 IndyCar - Round 3 - Monza - 15/2/17 - 8 UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Round 3 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Indycar League S1

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 15th February 2017
Lobby opens: 7:00pm (UK time) - optional practice session
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (Real time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 13:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Important Links:
Race Calendar
League Rules

Known absence:

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Never been a great track for me this hasn't but I have surprised myself in these indycars. Should be a great race though, shortish lap and not many corners should keep the racing close

WilliamGibsonTV

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
I'm a little nervous for the braking zones, Road America had lots of run off room, Monza doesn't. I think it'll be a race of who makes the least mistakes. I'm definitely gonna stream this one.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Monza is a track that I never been that good on. Don't expect much from this race as I don't have that much time to practise but it should be a good race anyway. Seems like several of us are quite close in lap time. I agree with @WilliamGibsonTV that the one who makes the least mistakes will have good chance of the podium (y)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Yeah hopin to get some laps in to night for this race.if anyone's about later tonight(8pm uk) then come join.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Doing 1:34's without attacking those huge orange kerbs which are very unsettling, is that too slow

xPiGeOnNiNjA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Looking forward to this one somewhat, Monza is always a track I've been relatively good at, hoping to finish with some good points and not jumpstart this time.. :facepalm:

WilliamGibsonTV

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Doing 1:34's without attacking those huge orange kerbs which are very unsettling, is that too slow
That's about what I'm getting, if I get the s's at the start of sector 3 good, I can hit a 1:33 but I'd rather be a little slower and not jump over the kerbs lol

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I had a little practise run for 20 laps. Got down to 1:33.2 and was fairly consistent. And this without attacking any kerbs. I just need to repeat this on wednesday...

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Looking forward to Wednesday nights race now after the session tonight with @Play4Stefano,really got some quick times in,totally shocked me how quick the laps fall.what sort of time is everyone getting?....

A_L_H-1996

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2017
@YabbaTheHutt I apologise, dont think im going to make the race. Will try to make it for 8pm tomorrow but cant promice that im going to be online in time.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Just about to start a practice session if anyone wants to join PSN : iSuperScrub

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
Hey @YabbaTheHutt i may not be able to do practice tomorrow. I've got to babysit my nephew at 6 while mum and dad go parents evening but I should be home. Just giving you the heads up in case I'm not online

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
No worries. Let's say that I host tonight and you focus on making the race ;)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Hopin it will be a crash free race tonight,got some good pace and I've got a good feeling about this race.