PS4 - Tier 2 IndyCar - Round 4 - Willow Springs - 22/2/17 - 8 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Tier 2 IndyCar - Round 4 - Willow Springs - 22/2/17 - 8 UK time

Griff1894

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
May 28, 2016
enjoyed that guys, was a bit different anyway. Gutted I had to pit on lap 2 as I was going to no stop but managed not to pit again, I think we all did as well as we could on the first lap. Not a nice track to have more than 1 car on!

Well done @WilliamGibsonTV and @YabbaTheHutt , some good points there and welcome aboard @Soupcooler and thanks @Play4Stefano for letting me through easy! Apologies for last week :)

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
enjoyed that guys, was a bit different anyway. Gutted I had to pit on lap 2 as I was going to no stop but managed not to pit again, I think we all did as well as we could on the first lap. Not a nice track to have more than 1 car on!

Well done @WilliamGibsonTV and @YabbaTheHutt , some good points there and welcome aboard @Soupcooler and thanks @Play4Stefano for letting me through easy! Apologies for last week :)
I m glade you understood my move (y)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
That was the worst race to date for me,I don't know how you guys did more then 10 laps and kept it still on track,10 laps after the race start all the grip had gone and my tyres where just 300F all round.had to limp round just to get 20 laps befor pitting. @Play4Stefano yeah that was me on the last lap at the last corner.i saw that I was catching you and went for the pass,you were on the left hand side of the track with loads of room on the right so as I was passing you you came across the track almost taking both of us out.not the best really....I'm just glad it's over and on to the next race now.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt