PS4 - Tier 2: Round 1 - Japanese Grand Prix (20/12/2017 8PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Tier 2: Round 1 - Japanese Grand Prix (20/12/2017 8PM UK)

Jamie Brooks

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Aug 30, 2017
WHOEVER IS THE COORDINATOR/HOST OF THIS IS A SHAMBLES. WHY ON EARTH IS TRACTION CONTROL AND ABS DISABLED WHEN SOME OF US RACE IN THE ASSISTS DIVISION AND NO WHERE DOES IT SAY WE ARENT ALLOWED TO USE ASSISTS. WHAT IS THE POINT IN LETTING US SIGN UP FOR IT IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SHAFT US.

IM SERIOUSLY NOT IMPRESSED.

• Agree
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
that was the hardest race i have ever done! Sooo dificult to go on the throttle, but felt really satisfying getting that win!

Reactions: nezehran

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
After crashing on lap 1 I spectated so caught most of the battles. Will upload some highlights with commentary later

MrRobinhx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 14, 2017
I was surprise that all the assist is off. I manage to complete the race.I was very careful on the throttle, the steering and the brake in the rain.

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
WHOEVER IS THE COORDINATOR/HOST OF THIS IS A SHAMBLES. WHY ON EARTH IS TRACTION CONTROL AND ABS DISABLED WHEN SOME OF US RACE IN THE ASSISTS DIVISION AND NO WHERE DOES IT SAY WE ARENT ALLOWED TO USE ASSISTS. WHAT IS THE POINT IN LETTING US SIGN UP FOR IT IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SHAFT US.

IM SERIOUSLY NOT IMPRESSED.

how many were affected by this? bc yes assists were supposed to be enabled for this one

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
how many were affected by this? bc yes assists were supposed to be enabled for this one
if the aid is allowed I want to be moved to room 1. we have to run on par.

however I arrived third and gives me fourth. in a few minutes the video

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
if the aid is allowed I want to be moved to room 1. we have to run on par.

however I arrived third and gives me fourth. in a few minutes the video
put this into the normal steward thread

and yes in tier 2 its mixed bc we dont have enough assist drivers to form a sole assist division and as those who are very good in the assits are forced to move to the no assist leagues i think the pace differential should be too big, especially in the F2002 which has inbuild TC anyway

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017

and yes in tier 2 its mixed bc we dont have enough assist drivers to form a sole assist division and as those who are very good in the assits are forced to move to the no assist leagues i think the pace differential should be too big, especially in the F2002 which has inbuild TC anyway
I have trained a lot to get to the levels even if they are still low. that they do the same too.
the thread of the league?

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017

is no assist at all allowed in tier 1? Or is like racing line allowed?

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
is no assist at all allowed in tier 1? Or is like racing line allowed?
Why would you use the racing line? Like ever at all? It probably makes you slower than anything, except maybe at Baku because it is hard to spot braking zones there.

Anyway here's some footage of how the race was at the back of the pack.

Last edited:

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Why would you use the racing line? Like ever at all? It probably makes you slower than anything, except maybe at Baku because it is hard to spot braking zones there.

Anyway here's some footage of how the race was at the back of the pack.

it's the only assist i use, i havent really raced that much without it so havent had time to get used to not using it.