Moved - Tier 2 - Round 2 - Lap2&3_Hit 3 times in two laps by @dejw_d (Dawid Dlugokecki) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Tier 2 - Round 2 - Lap2&3_Hit 3 times in two laps by @dejw_d (Dawid Dlugokecki)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2018
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 2 - Round 2 Zandvoort
League Coordinator: @krop @Shooter80
Date: 18th Feb
Members Involved: Myself and @dejw_d
Description: I get hit from behind 3 times, twice on lap 2 and again on lap 3 by @dejw_d. I managed to catch the first 2 but the 3rd time made me spin. This put me in last place and also my car was not drive-able. I pitted for 48 seconds of repair, on rejoining the race I was already a lap down to all cars up to position 38. This effectively ended my race.

The First contact was a medium strength hit,
The Second was a mild hit,
The Third was a heavy hit.

Evidence:

• Sad
Reactions: StephenCarry

dejw_d

AOR PS4 GT3 S10 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 26, 2018
I did misjudge his braking as it was quite different from mine in that corner. Unfortunately it did lead to him to spin. I did wait after the incident but couldn't do anything to avoid the contact at that point.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @dejw_d caused multiple avoidable incidents spanning from minor to moderate and dangerous driving.
@dejw_d will receive a cumulative 15 seconds penalty on his race results and 15 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@dejw_d @Cheekymunkey78
@krop @Shooter80

Status
Not open for further replies.