Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivarpoiss

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2020
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 3 - Round 2
League Coordinator: @Xeonski @LiboCZ
Date: 2020-02-18
Members Involved: @MisterJasper (Jasper van Ruiten), @iOgus (Nathan Pill), @Ivarpoiss (Ivar Kängsepp)

Description:
@MisterJasper (Jasper van Ruiten) accidentally goes on the pit limiter and stumbles for a sec. @iOgus (Nathan Pill) rear-ends @MisterJasper. My foolproof plan was to stay behind the white Aston. Ended up picking the wrong lane @Bilot25 was following the mess, race all ruined :). Leader's pace was all good. Questionable location for the formation point. I guess the formation issues started with #24 Audi in front.

Evidence:

Last edited:

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
My push to talk button is the same as the pit limiter. I tried to get the car in front of me in the correct lane by asking in discord if he could move to the left. Before I realised what I did it was to late and N.Pill hit me. All my fault. Normally I am 200% focused but yesterday just wasnt it. Sorry for starting this mess won’t happen again.

iOgus

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2016
@LiboCZ Like Jasper said, he accidently pressed his pit limiter button which was obviously a mistake, I could see the cars infront forming up onto the main straight so it caught me off guard not a massive amount I could do when there were no brake lights etc.

Me and @MisterJasper spoke after the race and he apologized, I think the only person that was detrimented by this was Jasper, unsure how @Ivarpoiss 's race was ruined from this. Feel would be harsh to punish @MisterJasper when his race was already ruined by an unintentional mistake.

Ivarpoiss

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2020
I claim that all of the members involved should be punished. Me and #24 for not knowing their place. #25 for being in a hurry while drivers ahead are not committed to a lane yet.

There's no point to AOR formation over the in-game one if it's a mess and not enforced. Or aborted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.