XB1 Tier 3 Season 11 Roundup

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys.

I would quickly like to round up our season now we are finished.

Firstly, I'll be updating final standings tonight so we have a final set up quickly.

Secondly, congratulations to @ReconEagle on the championship. More than deserved.

I would also like to address the below standard coordinating this season. Frankly, I've not been the coordinator you deserve. If I saw this happening from my league overseer role, I would be very disappointed so it's only fair I feel the same now. I've had a busy time over the last few months which is also why I've missed a lot of races. No excuses though, and I wholeheartedly apologise.

I hope you recognise that this does not represent AOR as a whole, and hopefully you aren't discouraged from competing in the future.

As for the future, sign ups are now open for a filler league over Christmas - plus GT3 S12 won't be far away so keep an eye.

Thanks for taking part everyone, hopefully you've all enjoyed racing here.

• Friendly
Reactions: StigsChineseCuz

StigsChineseCuz

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys.

I would quickly like to round up our season now we are finished.

Firstly, I'll be updating final standings tonight so we have a final set up quickly.

Secondly, congratulations to @ReconEagle on the championship. More than deserved.

I would also like to address the below standard coordinating this season. Frankly, I've not been the coordinator you deserve. If I saw this happening from my league overseer role, I would be very disappointed so it's only fair I feel the same now. I've had a busy time over the last few months which is also why I've missed a lot of races. No excuses though, and I wholeheartedly apologise.

I hope you recognise that this does not represent AOR as a whole, and hopefully you aren't discouraged from competing in the future.

As for the future, sign ups are now open for a filler league over Christmas - plus GT3 S12 won't be far away so keep an eye.

Thanks for taking part everyone, hopefully you've all enjoyed racing here.
@BosslyGaming im putting you into training after chrimbo pal i WILL GET U INTO THE TEENS SPA U NEED TO EXPERIENCE THE FULL STIRLING MOSS AT AU ROUGE AS ON F1 2018 ITS JUST BARELY A CHICANE then next season ull be a lean mean fighting machine

Reactions: BosslyGaming

TrickiestCOL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 30, 2018
@BosslyGaming, sure the co-ordination could have been better but unfortunately real life sometimes gets in the way of gaming, thankfully we had @ReconEagle and @StigsChineseCuz to step in and help out when required, so thanks to them for that(y)

From my perspective really enjoyed this season and the tracks etc used for the races, had couple of races where i should have done better but the majority of the races i knew that i had the pace of the leaders, just have to improve on my starts (possibly be a bit more aggressive, rather than trying to avoid any incidents in the opening laps) and just cut out the few stupid mistakes per race i make, which will make all the difference.

Highlights of the season - most enjoyable race was at Dubai where for the majority of the race had a great battle going with Recon and managed a great 2nd place.
Really enjoyed Spa another great second place (helped by Recon missing the race ;))
Managed a Pole Position at Texas Speedway last week so pleased with that.

In all really pleased with my second season in AOR, good progress made and look forward to Season 3 and seeing what changes are made based on feedback from this season.

Anyway great racing with you all and will no doubt meet up again with some of u Next Season - all the best Col:cool:(y)

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
@BosslyGaming you're absolutely right. Good thing you point it out yourself. What also wasn't helping was the low participation/activity of drivers on forum and during chats when there was asked for unaminous decisions. So not all your fault as a lot of drivers didn't step up when was asked or to take responsibility for their actions.

Coming back as a retired unacknowleged single seater AOR champion there was a lot a stake. As the game is out now for almost i year i just had it prior to the season i wasn't sure if i could live up to my own expectations.
Really struggled to find a good base setup for the first race with the right car. Luckily got an offer from Audi :p. After that was sorted the season went just fine. Found the rhytm in most of the races with 5/9 poles and 5/9 wins. Not too bad for an old fox out of retirement.

Highlights for me:
Algarve fight with @TrickiestCOL until he got called haha.
Nordschleife, from last to 1st and only one to complete the full race.
Dubai fight with @TrickiestCOL

You are really a worthy runner up Trickiest, your hard, but fair clean racecraft is impressive after 2 seasons.
You guys made the season to what it has become so all thank you and maybe see you around.

• Friendly
Reactions: BosslyGaming