• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed Tier 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonostra

Premium Member
Premium Member
ACC Tier + Round Numbe
Tier 3
League Coordinator:mad:hygrade B
Date: 01-12-2020
Members Involved: @neonostra @Stuart pietzka
Description:

After he lost it in the corner, he came back on track. Just before me. I avoid him once but then he came back again and hit me. I think he should have wait.

Evidence:

Stuart pietzka

Formula Karter
ACC Tier + Round Numbe
Tier 3
League Coordinator:mad:hygrade B
Date: 01-12-2020
Members Involved: @neonostra @Stuart pietzka
Description:

After he lost it in the corner, he came back on track. Just before me. I avoid him once but then he came back again and hit me. I think he should have wait.

Evidence:

Sorry mate was not my intention to take you out. I believe after a went off I tried te get and stay to the right but hit the grass. I didn't intentionally come back and take you out causing us both damage. My first race and tried to keep it clean. Again sorry dude for affecting your race
Not sure how to add a video of my view yet. Will try and figure it out

neonostra

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sorry mate was not my intention to take you out. I believe after a went off I tried te get and stay to the right but hit the grass. I didn't intentionally come back and take you out causing us both damage. My first race and tried to keep it clean. Again sorry dude for affecting your race
Not sure how to add a video of my view yet. Will try and figure it out
@Hygrade B

We talked and it’s good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.