Moved - Tier 5 Race 8 - Lap 1 Rear ended. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Tier 5 Race 8 - Lap 1 Rear ended.

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 3, 2018
CC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 Race 8
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date of incident: 7/28/2020
Members Involved: @Kjofex

Lap 1 - Drivers in front were slowing/battling on Lap1 - I'm driving safely not staying too close - then get hit from behind. The driver didn't wait for me after the collision.
I had 12 seconds of damage to fix in the pit and lost two positions during the collision.

Evidence:

Damage.png

Kjofex

Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
In the footage you can see i got hit by a car into turn one so i was a little bit shaken from that and my focus wasnt 100%
But later you can see that i couldnt see anything happen in front of the audi because of the corner.
Then he brakes harder than i anticipated and i hit him. I didnt wait for you because i thought you were right behind me and i could let you pass on the straight.
Just a point out of curiosity. Does the damage in seconds even count? I mean you could easily have another incident before the pitstop. Just wanted to know.
Posting my footage tomorrow.

Kjofex

Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
In my opinion it makes no sense to let you by before that corner because if i slow down on the racing line in that tight space
the same thing that happend to us happens to others behind us. And not to mention the first hit wasnt that hard to be honest.
It was the second hit which was harder because that was laggy.

Kjofex

Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019

you can clearly see that i dont have any visual sign that someone spins in front of you. I saw your brake lights and i would say in the beginning it was the normal braking zone for your line but unfortunately you had to brake harder which i had no time to react to.

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 3, 2018
I think our perception of this incident is somewhat different. To be quite honest on this occasion I'll stop adding to this and let the stewards make a decision.

Please forward to the stewards.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017

you can clearly see that i dont have any visual sign that someone spins in front of you. I saw your brake lights and i would say in the beginning it was the normal braking zone for your line but unfortunately you had to brake harder which i had no time to react to.
Your video cannot be displayed. On my screen it says it's private. Do you want me to forward this inquiry towards the stewards without your video or do you want to include it? If you want to include it, please make sure it's viewable. I wish to forward this to the stewards this evening at the latest.