Closed Tier 5, Round 2, Lap 1 - Kicked out of track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Serbia
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5, Round 2
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date: 22.9.20
Members Involved: @D.Brezancic @MrEmAych
Description:
It was the first lap and second corner, i was kicked out of track by @MrEmAych and hit the fence. He didn't wait for me to rejoin. I had a bit of damage-it costs me a lots of slower lap times and then extra time to repair in box.
I know it was start, bad visibility and lots of car around, but we all need to be careful even more in those situations.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Ok for me the root cause of the incident is @D.Brezancic being overly aggressive and running into the back of @VSR Davidben. In your videos you do not show the driving inputs so please see the videos below that show these as well as the interior views. Also please see a video showing my pov for the start of the race and how much room and how cautious I am being.

When the incident occurs I am already slowing down and on the brakes. There is noone in front of me and I have space. Then brezancic hits the back of davidben slowing his car down rapidly and also moving him over wider on the track into my path rather than the trajectory to follow the corner to the right with a constant pace which he would of, had he not run into the back of davidben. This is the reason that I didn't wait for you to rejoin as I saw this as a racing incident / your fault for causing ping pong collisions. At the point of your contact I don't think there is anything I can do. I have positioned myself as far left as I can and am driving cautiously and on the brakes already. Had you not have hit the car in front and driven more cautiously yourself the incident would not have happened. In the video with inputs you can see that you are still fully on the accelerator when the car in front which is meters in front of you is braking. This was never going to end well. Where as on my onboard you can see i am already off the accelerator and on the brakes before you start and also before you run into the back of david ben. Please see the screenshots to show how you dont even slightly apply brakes until its far too late. Like I said was lifting and braking far before your contact and brakes came on, I can't see how you can hold me accountable for the fact you ping ponged off another driver.

Video and screenshot evidence below.

1600877755872.png

1600877906940.png
1600878060178.png

1600878099018.png

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Serbia
yes. davidben move a little to the left to my side, so i was braking trying to avoid him and it was a quite little touch, no harm for them at all, cause he continues to drive. It wasn't any RAPIDLY slow down. Maybe it was make you harder to react-at least you had to wait.

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
yes. davidben move a little to the left to my side, so i was braking trying to avoid him and it was a quite little touch, no harm for them at all, cause he continues to drive. It wasn't any RAPIDLY slow down. Maybe it was make you harder to react-at least you had to wait.
Look at the screenshots and video mate. You didn't brake you accelerated until it was too late. Your car bounces off him and across me and slower than you would have. You caused the incident with your actions

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Screenshot_20200923_183107.jpg

As soon as you are by me I have started to let off the accelerator to allow for a gap to develop. Which is there until you hit the guy in front slowing you down and moving you across into my line where there was space and leaving me nowhere to go.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Serbia
Look at the screenshots and video mate. You didn't brake you accelerated until it was too late. Your car bounces off him and across me and slower than you would have. You caused the incident with your actions
i didn't, as you can see davidben turn to the left on me, but you didn't know that in that moment of course, and that have nothing with you. If you drive a little slower there, be careful, this wouldn't happen-it was big impact: you sent me all the way to the fence with lots of damage. I got 20 sec extra time to repair because of this.
And, let see stewards opinion.

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
1600886510994.png

Guy in front starts braking. Your speed is 84 mph
1600886603228.png

you accelerate to 92 closing the gap right down. Causinging the collision (also as you can see you still arent off the accelerator pehaps you need to look at your own speed?)

1600886663788.png

Point of impact 69mph. In case you cant do maths thats a speed reduction of 23mph in matter of meters. How you can say that isnt a massive speed reduction in a short period is beyond me.

Also look at the positioning of you car on the track. The contact pushes you acorss and also is already angling your car towards the edge of the track.

1600886945616.png

At the point of contact im doing 73 but fully on the brakes. I also only hit a speed of 87 allowing for a gap which only closes and closes fast once you hit the guy in front.

So how you can say it is unrelated is also beyond me. Anything else you want to claim that we can use the evidence to disprove?

Below I also put in some of the other drivers speeds at this point in the track all driving at a steady speed and all much faster than the 69 mph you end up going because of the collision you caused. As you can see its a big speed delta. Plus nobody everyone else was changing speed in a smooth and predictable way. Your collision meant that this wasnt the case for you and caused the second collision. So I do not agree with you that there the two incidents are separate, the second is caused by the first and taking the incident out of context doesn't mak sense. But yeah I agree lets see what the stewards decide.
1600887260467.png

1600887302545.png

1600887409928.png

Attachments

• 1600887259725.png
    1600887259725.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.