Moved - TIER 5 | ROUND 7 | LAP 11 | Backmarker F. Inger Gets a passing flash, I make pass, he spins me | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved TIER 5 | ROUND 7 | LAP 11 | Backmarker F. Inger Gets a passing flash, I make pass, he spins me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyborg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jul 28, 2016
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 Round 7
League Coordinator: @morphee7 @VoodooChild
Date: 24.03.2020
Members Involved: @Tyborg @Hockeyfighter99

I was coming up on Inger gave him a warning flash saying I was able to pass him/maybe let me by, moved to the side but just as I was going though the turns (knowing I could successfully make the turns) I get tagged from BEHIND, probably a misjudgment on his behalf. It did spin me out and cost me a lot of time. I had to push hard just to get to the front at the end of the race, and from that incident along could have got at least another spot I was 11. or so secs behind at the end, and with the time lost and getting up to speed and getting my head back in the game. I lost that much if not a lot more over all.

Last edited:

Hockeyfighter99

Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
About the accident. When overtaking, the driver left me no space to drive the curve normally. I wanted to let him over anyway. But that was clearly the mistake of the overtaking. Stupid accident that I thought was avoidable. I'll send the video later.

• Funny
Reactions: Tyborg
Status
Not open for further replies.